PDA

View Full Version : Peter the Prophet for Congress 2012?

AbolishTheGovt
11-14-2008, 02:04 PM
Has anyone started a draft for Peter the Prophet (aka Peter Schiff) for US House or US Senate in 2012?

rockandrollsouls
11-14-2008, 02:07 PM
He has a business to run...

lodge939
11-14-2008, 02:21 PM
He said he doesn't want to run because it would be just 2 Ron Pauls instead of 1. He actually has a shot since he's in Chris Shays district

He could run for Pres in 2012 though if all his predictions come true. Think of the video evidence - not to mention all the money he will have made to fund himself.

AbolishTheGovt
11-14-2008, 02:26 PM
He said he doesn't want to run because it would be just 2 Ron Pauls instead of 1. He actually has a shot since he's in Chris Shays district

He could run for Pres in 2012 though if all his predictions come true. Think of the video evidence - not to mention all the money he will have made to fund himself.

I don't think anyone will accept him for President, even if he is a good economic forecaster. You pretty much have to be a Senator or a Governor to win.

constitutional
11-14-2008, 03:23 PM
I don't think anyone will accept him for President, even if he is a good economic forecaster. You pretty much have to be a Senator or a Governor to win.

I doubt it, he loves what he's doing that he's going to jump into politics. He's not viable.

boethius27
11-14-2008, 03:32 PM
I'll vote Peter Schiff for any office he runs for.

gls
11-14-2008, 03:35 PM
He was asked directly about this on his broadcast Wednesday night. Basically he said that even if he were to win a congressional seat, the difference a single represenative makes wouldn't be worth the effort. He also pretty much ruled out running for President due to how heavily his past would be scrutinized.

lodge939
11-14-2008, 03:42 PM
He was asked directly about this on his broadcast Wednesday night. Basically he said that even if he were to win a congressional seat, the difference a single represenative makes wouldn't be worth the effort. He also pretty much ruled out running for President due to how heavily his past would be scrutinized.
Yeah, he really doesn't have much chance with the situation with his Dad.