PDA

View Full Version : Colorado GOP Leadership, your time is up!!!!

speciallyblend
11-14-2008, 08:32 AM
It is time to pack your boxes and offices up.

If your a Colorado Republican and are over the failed leadership then please post here,so i can get you to the proper people to help remove these corrupt leaders.

Dick Wadhams is first on the list to go. I will be working with other republicans so we can clean house here in Colorado.

IF YOU LIVE IN COLORADO or know other Colorado Republicans then please use this thread so i can contact you on how we will REMOVE THIS FAILED LEADERSHIP/ Dick wadhams and his corrupt cronies MUST GO ASAP if we are to bring the GOP BACK TO ITS ROOTS!!!!

COLORADO Leadership, you should be very afraid. WE ARE COMING AFTER YOU. YOUR CORRUPTION WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED IN COLORADO!!!!!

PS If the CFL wants to send me a contact list of Republicans then please do. i sent every dime i had to the movement. the cfl needs to drop this fee or from our view in Colorado we already have our own list to work from. CFL will be more effective if the list is free...just my opinion...

TonySutton
11-14-2008, 08:37 AM
Make a chip in and I bet you get the money to pay for cfl access ;)

LibertyEagle
11-14-2008, 08:56 AM
Make a chip in and I bet you get the money to pay for cfl access ;)

Set it up, Kenny. :)

speciallyblend
11-14-2008, 10:04 AM
give me a lil. we are in planning stages in Colorado:) once i have some more solid info. i will set something up. We have a meeting Dec 6th. I will have more details after that date ok:)

once the plans are solid. I will set up a chip in.
I just want folks to know exactly what we are gonna do before i set up the chip in:) thank you kenny

nakor667
11-14-2008, 10:21 AM
Good thing I'm moving to Colorado...

JohnJay
11-14-2008, 10:33 AM
Even though the election is just over -
and there is still a full month until the state electors meet at state capitols to vote in the electoral college . . .

It sure sounds like this revolution will be moving forward just fine - on many fronts . . .
keep up your passion and efforts!

speciallyblend
11-14-2008, 10:55 AM
Good thing I'm moving to Colorado...

where you moving?? hopefully the mtns??? let me know i might have some connections on housing in the mtns or possible jobs..

RonPaulVolunteer
11-14-2008, 11:03 AM
where you moving?? hopefully the mtns??? let me know i might have some connections on housing in the mtns or possible jobs..

Kenny, we are seriously reviving the Boulder Ron Paul meetup, now called the Boulder CFL meetup. We need you!!

http://www.meetup.com/boulder-liberty/