PDA

View Full Version : Converts

warpspeedgo
05-29-2007, 08:05 PM
First I want to say hello to the internet since this is the first froum I have decided to join into. It just has gotten to the point that the sick feeling I get when thinking about out government today has become too much.

I must say though that for the short time that I have really followed politics the Republican party has been dominated by the Neo-Con message. Because of that, and that fact that I think, I thought I was too become a lifelong Democrat. After learning of the positions of Ron Paul and finally understanding what a true Republican must be I realized I must be more moderate than I thought.

Even though I am still socially liberal, the idea of actually supporting the constitution just sits right with me. As of today I can say that barring anything major, like Gore entering the race, I don't see myself really supporting anyone else.

I was just wondering how many others there are our there like me who have seen the light of reason from this brilliant man.

JoshLowry
05-29-2007, 08:30 PM
I was just wondering how many others there are our there like me who have seen the light of reason from this brilliant man.

Welcome to the forum. I think all of us have seen the light of reason. ;)

Seth M.
05-29-2007, 08:35 PM
I voted Nader last time. :p