PDA

View Full Version : Illegal Immigration issue is key.

melissa22
11-14-2008, 02:02 AM
Illegal Immigration issue is key for a presidential candidate. Whoever stands out and goes against illegals will win in a landslide in 2012. Bank on it.

Some may not agree but if you remember when the democrats, Bush, etc. wanted to grant amnesty to all of the illegals, millions of americans wrote their congress, senators, and made phone calls, to tell them to NOT vote for that bill.

So what happened, the bill was thrown out and destroyed. That is clear proof that americans(left and right) are extremely against that. Probably mainly a lot of white americans but look at the unity when such an issue comes up. Pretty interesting.

Even my aunt who is a staunch liberal democrat was against that bill and said she would have voted for anyone that did something about illegals in 2008.

Mccain was a total setup by the MSM to be a complete failure and weak on this issue so Obama easilly crushed him.

I think that if Romney(not that I liked him but he said he'd deal with illegals) were running, Obama would have lost.

NWO's goal is to keep letting illegals come in.

just my 1 million gold bullions and 2 cents.

gaazn
12-14-2008, 11:19 AM
The economy is getting so bad, the illegal immigrants are fleeing this country. Recession and depression and inflation and bailouts will be the key issues.