PDA

View Full Version : Here is what grabs FOX's attention

Johnnybags
09-08-2007, 09:31 PM
Wednesday's Fox News Channel debate among Republican presidential candidates was the highest-rated debate of the season.

More than 3 million viewers tuned in (with 854,000 of them in news’ target demographic of 25- to 54-year-olds), according to Nielsen Media Research.

Now, 3 million saw Ron Paul virtually double all the others numbers and that does sway opinion that he can win, not a Nader vote. So the big dogs know the ratings will be huge for Oreilly, and since RP is not their guy, they will try to sandbag him to sway public opinion back. Oreilly will undoubtedly have his biggest audience in years. I actually have the station blocked, but I emailed him an told him for this one night I am unblocking it!!! I will however need blood pressure pills locked and loaded prior.

Shink
09-08-2007, 09:38 PM
Post 666, and a good one to boot. >:D I'd like to see the reaction to your email, lol.

Richandler
09-08-2007, 09:42 PM
Wednesday's Fox News Channel debate among Republican presidential candidates was the highest-rated debate of the season.

More than 3 million viewers tuned in (with 854,000 of them in news’ target demographic of 25- to 54-year-olds), according to Nielsen Media Research.

Now, 3 million saw Ron Paul virtually double all the others numbers and that does sway opinion that he can win, not a Nader vote. So the big dogs know the ratings will be huge for Oreilly, and since RP is not their guy, they will try to sandbag him to sway public opinion back. Oreilly will undoubtedly have his biggest audience in years. I actually have the station blocked, but I emailed him an told him for this one night I am unblocking it!!! I will however need blood pressure pills locked and loaded prior.

O'Reilly isn't going to give Paul a tought time. Not face to face. Bill tends to be tough but he doesn't completely slander guests on his show. When he does slander it's when no one is around and usually only liberal targets. This interview will go over really well. Bill may challenge Paul, but Paul will step up to the challenge he always has. STOP CASTING SO MUCH DOUBT.

Johnnybags
09-08-2007, 09:44 PM
O'Reilly isn't going to give Paul a tought time. Not face to face. Bill tends to be tough but he doesn't completely slander guests on his show. When he does slander it's when no on is around and usually on liberal targets. This interview will go over really well. Bill may challenge Paul, but he will step up and impress Bill. STOP CASTING SO MUCH DOUBT.

Of course he will slander him but anyway I asked Billo to take a peak at this video to raise his blood pressure as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDtLv3I_UaY

d'anconia
09-08-2007, 09:47 PM
I personally don't think he'll attack RP that much but that's just me.

JosephTheLibertarian
09-08-2007, 09:50 PM
Bill O'Reilly is boring..unless he's in a big argument, then I just laugh at his facial expressions

nist7
09-08-2007, 09:53 PM
Actually, O'Reilly will be more intrigued than anything. He'll take on a more exploratory approach rather than an aggressive front. Let's hope O'Reilly doesn't try to "school" Ron Paul in history lessons.

itsnobody
09-08-2007, 09:56 PM
O'Reilly will give Ron Paul enough time...Ron Paul will destroy him and make him look like a fool, all O'Reilly will say are things like "yeah..well ok, but what about..." to Ron Paul's responses

speciallyblend
09-08-2007, 11:08 PM
I see o'reilly disagreeing with the war stance,but i think oreilly will agree on many other issues,I sure will be watching.I admit i have watched oreilly for awhile.I don't think it would be in fox news interest(after its actions on the debate) to attack Ron Paul.The fact they are having Ron Paul on,shows that the grassroots level is so huge they know the numbers are for Ron Paul.They want us to view their shows(increasing number) they will challenge Ron Paul,but in the end,if they outright attack Ron Paul,on oreillys then other media might attack. maybe it could cause a media war with the msm(Media War starts over mistreatment of Ron Paul by Fox News,sure wouldn't hurt Ron Paul's Message:):) everyone should watch the show and if its good then send oreilly flowers cookies,if you feel he was wronged,then debate nicely and prove that Ron Paul is right. Make a stranger a friend,tell everyone and anyone about Ron Pauls Message

ghemminger
09-08-2007, 11:46 PM
Of course he will slander him but anyway I asked Billo to take a peak at this video to raise his blood pressure as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDtLv3I_UaY

AWESOME!!!