PDA

View Full Version : central bankers' neutron bomb arsenal

jeepndesert
11-13-2008, 08:31 PM
i realize that if the federal reserve has trillions, they probably have a few of these under their direct control and is why they have so much power over our government.

how do we honestly get around this? these inbred lunatics in the federal reserve will likely use them too if we give them time to react.

they're going to kill us no matter what. so how do we get around this hurdle? is this threat a real one?

how can we leak provable information if this threat does exist?

i don't think we understand the full magnitude of what we're up against. damn, damn, damn woodrow wilson. this problem should have been dealt with before the nuclear age.

Uriel999
11-13-2008, 09:03 PM
:rolleyes:

DamianTV
11-13-2008, 09:09 PM
Federal Reserve doesnt have trillions. It has $0. But it has something worse. It has been given the power to create currency out of nothing. 97% of it is digital so they dont even have to print anything, just type in some numbers on a computer.

I dont really have a good answer to your question tho...

Kotin
11-13-2008, 09:41 PM
yah and neutron bombs are scarier than regular nukes, neutron bombs don't have any fallout radiation past 3 days..making them more likely to be used.

AdamT
11-13-2008, 09:53 PM
Alex Jones was talking about neutron bombs today. These things will kill all living creatures, but leave infrastructure intact.

The globalist controllers are seriously out of their f'in minds, and they have deep underground bunkers to hide out in - paid for by our tax dollars. What irony. Would they ever relinquish their power without taking the rest of us down with them? That is a question to ponder.

jeepndesert
11-14-2008, 05:37 PM
yes, it seems biological weapons as in moonraker might not be as efficient as the neutron bomb though the biological weapon might be easier to produce.

my guess is that they don't have a neutron bomb arsenal at their disposal or else they would have already used it. which is why it is important they are defeated before they do.

i could imagine that they have a cyrogenics noah's ark ready to repopulate the world.

i think eventually their plan will fail because their puppets will turn on their masters when we get closer to doomsday.

i wonder if we'll ever even know about how doomsday was prevented. if the revolution is televised, it would improve ratings.