PDA

View Full Version : voteworldgovernmetn.org

Athan
11-13-2008, 08:03 PM
Seriously. They want us to "vote" on whether we want a referendum for world government.

Its time they taste some of da revolution!

http://www.voteworldgovernment.org/

A. Havnes
11-14-2008, 12:12 PM
Is that site a joke? It doesn't look very professionally made, but I suppose we should vote "no" anyway.

polomertz
11-14-2008, 12:17 PM
ID: 11591
VOTE: NO
DATE CAST: 2008-11-14 12:41:20

btw, we're losing terribly.

roho76
11-14-2008, 12:23 PM
ID: 11591
They'll be right over to stamp that on your head.

I hope nobodies using their real information.

roho76
11-14-2008, 12:31 PM
I just signed up as David Rockefeller.

Agent CSL
11-14-2008, 01:51 PM
I just signed up as David Rockefeller.
GET 'IM!

I'm simply not voting... What the hell. Stupid people. :confused:

Smiley Gladhands
11-14-2008, 02:12 PM
I seems like you have to put in all sorts of personal info, but then when I tried submitting a NO vote without the info, it said my vote had been cast anyway.

Something's fishy about that site. Lame site. Lame poll.

LOL, in fact, it appears you can vote multiple times without entering info. I received 3 different vote ID numbers after trying to vote 3 times.

Global government by global referendum? Lame. Fail. Super-duper lame and fail. But I bet it will be used as evidence in the MSM that people worldwide want world government.

"Lower taxes globally"

My ass.

Smiley Gladhands
11-14-2008, 02:18 PM
Alright, just for the fun of it:

MY RECORD OF VOTE
NAME: Poop McPoop
ID: 11603
VOTE: NO
DATE CAST: 2008-11-14 14:42:04
ADDRESS: 212 Poop St.
CITY: Poop City
POSTAL CODE: 80008
STATE OR PROVINCE:

Return To Vote World Government

Mesogen
11-14-2008, 04:12 PM
God it's so stupid.

It's kids that have no idea what they are even getting into and don't think things through.

These are the things that people would catch Mike Gravel on. They would ask him questions and his answers sounded like he hadn't really thought of it that way before.

Examples.

We can outlaw war!
All human conflicts can be worked out through law. We can live under law globally as easily as we do within our nations, provinces and cities. Ok, the Soviet Union worked out conflicts with law. So maybe the whole world can be like the Soviet Union. Or North Korea.

Lower taxes globally!
"Collective security" will cost you far less than financing your nation's defense against all other countries. Imagine if your city or town had to hire, train and equip a military force in case a nearby city or town invaded! We have "collective security" within our nations; now we need it among all nations.If you have one global community then why do you need any collective security at all? Space aliens? Or, more likely, "internal enemies."

Solutions for global problems!
With a globally enforced peace, we can actually defeat AIDS and poverty, get serious about everyone's human rights, deal with climate change, encourage freedom and democracy everywhere, and build a truly sustainable future for our planet.Who has this enforcement power? Whoever it is has the singular war power in the world. And don't you love how they always lump "climate change" in there with everything else?

Freedom 4 all
11-14-2008, 05:00 PM
A really old hippie got the mayor to call a referendum on one world govt that actually passed in a town just north of where I live that actually passed. Of course, this is retarded as the rest of the world didn't agree to it so nothing happened. Kind of frightenijng though how confortable most are with the concept of globalism.