PDA

View Full Version : T. Boone Pickens on the Daily Show, endorsing imperialism

BenIsForRon
11-13-2008, 11:02 AM
My favorite lines: "If we can't make it ourselves, then we go and take it" and "In America, we're only gonna walk because we wanna walk, not because we need to walk"

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=210176&title=t.-boone-pickens

Feenix566
11-13-2008, 11:05 AM
T. Boone Pickens owns almost all of the America's natural gas. That's why he wants us to start driving cars powered by it.

Spread the word.

BenIsForRon
11-14-2008, 06:18 PM
Fuck T. Boone Pickens... bump.

1000-points-of-fright
11-14-2008, 06:42 PM
My favorite lines: "If we can't make it ourselves, then we go and take it" and "In America, we're only gonna walk because we wanna walk, not because we need to walk"

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=210176&title=t.-boone-pickens

Sometimes I wonder if anybody even listens anymore or if they're just waiting around to bitch about stuff.

Your "favorite line" was not an endorsement of imperialism. Rather, it was his criticism of the current energy plan.

FYI: I'm not defending T. Boone. I'm defending basic comprehension.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
11-14-2008, 07:31 PM
Sometimes I wonder if anybody even listens anymore or if they're just waiting around to bitch about stuff.

Your "favorite line" was not an endorsement of imperialism. Rather, it was his criticism of the current energy plan.

I came in this thread because I heard T. Boone is endorsing robot sex. Im outraged.

BenIsForRon
11-14-2008, 11:30 PM

Oh, I'm totally waiting around to bitch about stuff, but I think I heard pickens just right. Of course he was criticizing the current energy plan, but he also made it clear that it's ok to take other countrie's commodities by force if you want to.

Kludge
11-14-2008, 11:37 PM
Pickens had my interest but lost it when he stated that we should essentially colonize Iraq and have them export oil to us for free (imperialism much?) on CNBC "Squawk Box" a month or two ago.