PDA

View Full Version : GOP Grassroots??? Rebuild Party????? WTF??

speciallyblend
11-13-2008, 09:16 AM
ok , i have been forced to watch the BS TV. I am on many drugs from surgery,but what i want to know .Where is our support in all these SPECIAL GOP MEETINGS???? i mean really , they want us ,but they do not want our opinions or thoughts. GOP you are full of shit!!!!

Who is representing us republicans in these SPECIAL MEETINGS??

TO be HONEST, I hope the gop crash and burns, they are full of shit from where im sitting!!!!

I can smell their shit from Colorado.
They careless what we think and thats why they lost!!!!!!!!!

On my drugs or not(surgery), the GOP LEADERSHIP is FULL OF IT!!!!!!!!!!

we are suppose to line up behind the very leadership that F.U.C.K.E.D US????

Do they think we are dumb?? I haven't heard one meeting that includes us RON PAUL REPUBLICANS

GOP as a registered republican i have a MESSAGE FOR YOU!!!!! R.I.P.

GOP LEADERSHIP IS EITHER CRAZY or DEAF DUMB AND BLIND!!!!

ps forum members, sorry for my language and being PISSED OFF, i will blame it on all the drugs they gave me after surgery.

One pissed of Republican that can smell the bs from the gop!!!!

they better understand real quick. It is gonna be Ron Pauls Platform or the gop is just spinning bs. I will not settle for less!!!!

kaleidoscope eyes
11-13-2008, 09:21 AM
Hey SB, you're quite welcomed back...salty language and all! Hope you heal quickly. :)

But yeah, drugs or no... they are royally screwed.

speciallyblend
11-13-2008, 09:23 AM
Hey SB, you're quite welcomed back...salty language and all! Hope you heal quickly. :)

who has numbers for leadership that i can call??? GOP Leadership Heads NEED TO ROLL ASAP

tremendoustie
11-13-2008, 09:24 AM

Wow, I really like your avatar. And of course you're both right.

FindLiberty
11-13-2008, 09:25 AM
GOP wants your loyalty, money, mind, sole, etc.

The GOP leadership can pound peanut shells...

Abandon ship or throw 'em overboard and take control?

Primbs
11-13-2008, 09:25 AM
Colorado looks to be in a bit of trouble for the GOP.

speciallyblend
11-13-2008, 09:31 AM
Colorado looks to be in a bit of trouble for the GOP.

please explain?? i mean i know many of us are giving them trouble ,but i wanted you to expand if you could incase i missed something ,i have been pretty much out of it since surgery??????
and ello virginia:) i am originally from va,but now a born-again colorado native as john denver would say.

I know we ran 1/3 of the delegates in state,but got only one(talk about corruption;)
I also know our FEARLESS LEADER BONNIE is the best and will not let the gop off the hook:)

i hope to be back in the fight soon,once i take care of personal issues...

speciallyblend
11-13-2008, 04:17 PM
dick wadhams must go, fire him ,force resignation, also do not forget mike duncan either and steele and all these neo-cons....

CapitalistRadical
11-13-2008, 05:59 PM
please explain?? i mean i know many of us are giving them trouble ,but i wanted you to expand if you could incase i missed something

I'm guessing he's complimenting you by saying that you going to give the Colorado GOP the hell they deserve!

speciallyblend
11-14-2008, 07:32 AM
I'm guessing he's complimenting you by saying that you going to give the Colorado GOP the hell they deserve!

yeah he imed me on some more dirt on this scumbag dick wadhams.

Bonnie and 1/3 of the republicans will be trying to get this guy fired and removed from the cogop,once i get back on my feet. the shit is going to hit the fan in Colorado or the gop will die!!!

LibertyEagle
11-14-2008, 07:54 AM
GOP wants your loyalty, money, mind, sole, etc.

The GOP leadership can pound peanut shells...

Abandon ship or throw 'em overboard and take control?

The latter. :D

The_Orlonater
11-14-2008, 09:03 AM
+1

Fuck those neocons that will lurk for many years to come.

ItsTime
11-14-2008, 09:07 AM
We can take over the GOP. We are doing it in New Hampshire with ease. They are begging for fresh ideas, fresh leaders. However, you need to take this case by case. Not all places will be welcoming but those places that are we NEED Ron Paul reps there.