PDA

View Full Version : Nugent Declares That It Is RINO Season

angelatc
11-13-2008, 07:11 AM
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=29458&page=15#c1

Pop in and mention Ron Paul in the comments.

Conservative ideas, arguments and votes are the weapons we will use. Hunt them down and shine a blazing light on these RINO turncoat cockroaches. Zero in the "we the people" crosshairs of your voting assault weapon and aim for the RINO pumpstation. Double tap center mass. Whack em and stack em, track em and hack em, pack em and give em no slack. Let's do to the RINO beasts what we did to the passenger pigeon. Force out of the Republican Party out the subspecies known as RINOs.

lodge939
11-13-2008, 07:13 AM
LOL, Fedzilla. I like it.

AdamT
11-13-2008, 07:50 AM
LOL. Sounds like a Alex Jones rant.

Cowlesy
11-13-2008, 08:25 AM
Uncle Ted missed the boat --- should have got behind Ron Paul.

SWATH
11-13-2008, 08:33 AM
NOPE

"Conservative leaders and thinkers such as Newt Gingrich, Jed Babbin, Governor Jindal of Louisiana, Thomas Sowell, Glenn Beck, Michelle Malkin, Governor Sarah Palin and others need to turn up the heat and bring this less government, more individual freedom and strong national defense revolution to a boil. It is time."

mczerone
11-13-2008, 10:49 AM
Uncle Ted missed the boat --- should have got behind Ron Paul.

Ted has to learn about the non-aggression principle. I recently heard him say something along the lines of "we should always come out shooting, being the aggressor is always the right historical move." (paraphrased)

He likes his guns, but he likes to use them against other people too much for us.

(And I hold a grudge against him for leaving Michigan for Texas :rolleyes:)

Lucille
11-13-2008, 10:56 AM
Nugent is no friend of Ron (http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/archives/2008/10/ted_nugent_says.php), yet.

VV: The book does have a very "take care of yourself," libertarian feel to it.

TN: That has to be qualified. I would literally alter my pursuit of happiness if I saw that it compromised yours. And I mean that. Let's say I just love to shit in the river. That's my pursuit of happiness. I've got a less than desirable pursuit of happiness. I would make sure that I didn't shit upstream of you. You know what I mean. I can't pursue that pursuit of happiness because it would fuck up yours if you're downstream. It's about cause and effect. It's about being cognizant of your cause and effect and altering it so that, not only don't we want anyone to tread on us, we review our treading to make sure we're not treading on anyone else. So, yeah, libertarian, but with a sense of consciousness. I don't want my pursuit of happiness to fuck yours.

I think that's even beyond libertarian. Like Ron Paul, for Gods sake. So, you don't think that we have to go after terror? You think we just need to secure the Pacific Ocean, Canadian, Mexican and Atlantic borders, that's it? You don't think we have to go chase down assholes? I think you're wrong, Ron. Next.

He, like so many, doesn't understand that a strong defense is superior to a weak offense.

MRoCkEd
11-13-2008, 11:00 AM
wow - tell him ron paul voted to "chase down the assholes" who attacked us, but not to invade and occupy a sovereign nation that NEVER attacked us

Flash
11-13-2008, 12:54 PM
NOPE

"Conservative leaders and thinkers such as Newt Gingrich, Jed Babbin, Governor Jindal of Louisiana, Thomas Sowell, Glenn Beck, Michelle Malkin, Governor Sarah Palin and others need to turn up the heat and bring this less government, more individual freedom and strong national defense revolution to a boil. It is time."

Shapeshifter.

ronpaulhawaii
11-13-2008, 01:28 PM
My comment may not have gone through, I'll look again later...

Aloha Ted, Last time I saw you was Penn Jam in '78, great show...

I recognize a lot of what you are saying. Just wondering why you seem to be avoiding an elephant in the room - the grassroots that has grown out of the Ron Paul presidential run? Hell, we've been saying this all along. We are true conservatives, the classic liberals. Fact is, for the most part, we are the sensible ones.

We are the ones who actually want to catch the terrorists, and put them on trial. We are the ones who warned of, and provided actual solutions to, the economic crisis. We are the ones who have been sounding the alarm you ring here for years. And yet you ignore us... just like the RINOs... Hmmmmm...

(((((BLAM!)))))

;)

evilfunnystuff
11-13-2008, 03:44 PM
he likes chasing down potheads and puttin em in jail cause there "lazy"

kathy88
11-13-2008, 04:42 PM
I cannot believe he mentioned Sarah Palin. *eek*