PDA

View Full Version : Local Liberty Movement Needs Help

Melissa
11-12-2008, 06:55 PM
I have been approached by several individuals requesting I attempt some sort of fundraiser to help keep our Liberty HQ in Crown Point.

The gentlemen who rents the place, Bill Johnson, ran a very tough race this year for HD 19 against appointed Democrat Shelli Vandenburgh. He was unable to make the money he needed to keep the building a float as every penny went into the campaign.

This office serves as the HQ for the 1st congressional district's Liberty movement. It is beautifully located on the downtown square in Crown Point. Many different organizations that you folks belong to call this place your home. That is why I am asking you to make any contribution you can to keep our Movement alive here in CD1.

Please visit this website

http://ronpaul614.chipin.com/bill-johnsons-rent

to give your much appreciated donation. Any amount will do...

In Liberty,

Charlie Kochenash
Indiana RLC Chair

P.S. Bill is unaware of this fund raising campaign. Let's try to keep it a secret and surprise him with our thanks and appreciation for the sacrifices he made these past months fighting endlessly in the name of Liberty.

--
"Life, liberty and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place."

Melissa
11-12-2008, 07:02 PM
I noticed that the chip in is closed going to contact Charlie to see why will update when I get an answer