PDA

View Full Version : Mc/P supporter who actually did get assaulted by Obamafreaks-

KenInMontiMN
11-12-2008, 12:31 PM
Here's the story on the McCain/Palin supporter who actually was assaulted by Obama women for wearing the M/P button (dang women, always so violent?:D):
http://www.startribune.com/politics/state/34305774.html?elr=KArksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD 3aPc:_Yyc:aUnciaec8O7EyUsr

yokna7
11-12-2008, 01:40 PM
It should have looked like the end of resovoir dogs!

dannno
11-12-2008, 01:58 PM
Wow, if she had been 'McCain girl' I might have had to have voted for him :eek:

Oh well.. too late now ;)

Danke
11-12-2008, 02:08 PM
Here's the story on the McCain/Palin supporter who actually was assaulted by Obama women for wearing the M/P button (dang women, always so violent?:D):
http://www.startribune.com/politics/state/34305774.html?elr=KArksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD 3aPc:_Yyc:aUnciaec8O7EyUsr

Minneapolis sucks. :D

NCGOPer_for_Paul
11-12-2008, 02:28 PM
Why is this not being investigated as a "hate crime"?

KenInMontiMN
11-12-2008, 02:43 PM
Up in Duluth MN my son, a med school student, got assaulted or something shortly before the election while out jogging at night. It's a bit weird because he has no memory of the incident that knocked him out cold. All that's really known is that he wasn't robbed, someone called 911 for him from a blocked phone that police can't identify by number, and that someone wouldn't identify themselves when asked. Upon arrival on the scene no one was anywhere in sight other than my son unconscious in a pool of blood, he came to in the emergency room with no memory of anything to cause it but had a nose broken in two places, both eyes blackened and the whites filled with blood, a long cut along the eyebrow that required a good number of stitches, and some road rash along one temple. No injuries whatsoever below the head.

I thought to ask him later if he was wearing anything of a political nature, but apparently not. So either someone just felt like bashing him up, or he was jogging along looking over his shoulder and ran into something as he turned his head back around forward, maybe? Sounds like we'll never know because the cops have absolutely nothing to go on other than the mysterious 911 call, and they have had no further leads developed from that.

The_Orlonater
11-12-2008, 05:08 PM
God I hate these minorities who constantly repeat that god damn word. Racism is an excuse for everything in today's world. Especially among large U.S. cities.

tod evans
11-12-2008, 06:27 PM
forgot her glock.....

James Madison
11-12-2008, 07:09 PM
God I hate these minorities who constantly repeat that god damn word. Racism is an excuse for everything in today's world. Especially among large U.S. cities.

I hear ya. As someone of multi-racial origin, people are usually shocked when I refuse any race-based finacial aid or sympathy simply because my skin is brown.