PDA

View Full Version : Big Pharma wants Prescription Drugs in Public Water Supply

DamianTV
11-12-2008, 07:03 AM
http://www.prisonplanet.com/big-pharmas-new-mass-drugging-agenda-pushes-statin-drugs-for-healthy-people.html

Physicians and Big Pharma reps were practically falling over each other Sunday in a mad stampede to the stage in order to out-do each other on making the most outrageous claims surrounding statin drugs. One doctor said the drugs are so useful at saving lives that governments around the world should start prescribing them to practically everyone. Another said that tens of millions of adults should now be put on what he called “statin therapy.” (It’s therapy now, folks, not medicine!) Not to be outdone, a third doctor suggested the drugs be dripped into the public water supply in order to dose everyone!

And our water is crappy enough as it is. Now this? Whats next? You know what, dont answer that, I dont think I even want to know.

Dr.3D
11-12-2008, 07:25 AM
They never mention how many if not most of those statin drugs have side effects that can cause death and muscle atrophy.

DamianTV
11-12-2008, 07:39 PM
No of course not. To me, big pharma is akin to street dealers. They dont give a shit about the side effects as long as they make their money.

This product is taken for Yellow Toenails. Warning: The following product may cause Acute Myocardial Infarction, Agonal Respirations, Anaphylaxis, Aphasia, Apnea, Asthma, Avulsion, Cardiac Arrest, Choking, Collapsed Lung, Dislocation, Respiratory Arrest, Nausea, Irritability and short tempers, Hostility, Homicidal impulses, Rapid loss of mental clarity, Amnesia, Kidney failure, Muscle aching and weakness, Tingling or cramping in the legs, Inability to walk, Problems sleeping, Diarrhea, Impaired muscle formation, Erectile dysfunction, Temperature regulation problems, Nerve damage, Mental confusion, Liver damage and abnormalities, Neuropathy, and Oral Flatulence and Diarrhea.

The use of this product is known to be safe on dead lab rats, and is required by law for all indivuduals to take it.

Matt Collins
11-12-2008, 08:07 PM
http://www.pharmalot.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/lobbying-chart.jpg