PDA

View Full Version : Hi, Kentuckians! :)

heavenlyboy34
11-11-2008, 10:25 PM
Now that we're in full meltdown mode, I'm looking for a better place to put down roots. Would you say that KY is friendly to us freedom fighters? I'm currently torn between KY and OH.

SWATH
11-12-2008, 02:29 PM
Kentucky is certainly better than Ohio as far as freedom is concerned, I live in KY and work in OH. KY is probably the most pro-gun state in the union. Where you fall on that issue is a pretty good litmus test for others.

Time for Change
11-12-2008, 04:45 PM
I am from Kentucky...so I am biased.

Look at local taxes, vehicle registrations, etc THEN decide.

I like Kentucky the best and it is beautiful country full of great and mostly politically moderate people.

revolutionist
11-12-2008, 07:59 PM
Kentucky is certainly better than Ohio as far as freedom is concerned, I live in KY and work in OH. KY is probably the most pro-gun state in the union. Where you fall on that issue is a pretty good litmus test for others.

Where are you? I live in KY and go to school in OH. I'm in Ft. Mitchell, right across the river from Cincinnati.

SWATH
11-15-2008, 02:14 PM
Where are you? I live in KY and go to school in OH. I'm in Ft. Mitchell, right across the river from Cincinnati.

Southgate, just south of Newport.

ihsv
11-18-2008, 08:49 PM
We used to live in Ohio, and after moving to KY, I have to agree with the others. KY is a gold star gun state. Open carry, state Constitutional pre-emption of local gun laws, and it's a snap to get a Concealed Carry permit.

It's also easy on homeschooling, too.

ihsv
12-10-2008, 03:29 PM
Now that we're in full meltdown mode, I'm looking for a better place to put down roots. Would you say that KY is friendly to us freedom fighters? I'm currently torn between KY and OH.

So, have you made a decision yet? :D

heavenlyboy34
12-10-2008, 03:48 PM
So, have you made a decision yet? :D

Not yet...We'll see how things are for me financially next year. I appreciate your help, though. :)

Matt Collins
12-10-2008, 04:18 PM
Get ahold of a girl named Katie Moyer. She is very active in KY.

heavenlyboy34
12-10-2008, 04:31 PM
Get ahold of a girl named Katie Moyer. She is very active in KY.

Is she part of the RP/freedom movement? Is she in the local listings? :confused:

spotics
12-16-2008, 01:42 AM
Check out Take Back Kentucky: http://www.takebackkentucky.com/. This group is the best organization to fight for freedom. They're largely responsible for Kentucky's pro-gun laws.