PDA

View Full Version : Met a Saudi Arabian From Osama bin Laden's Town

thechitowncubs
11-11-2008, 08:45 PM
The world is on our side, we just need to figure out how to get everyone aware. Don't miss any opportunities to ask people about Ron Paul or Libertarianism, show everyone what Americans really believe!

Shyness is not an option.

ClockwiseSpark
11-11-2008, 08:55 PM
Sounds interesting. Any more of the story for us?

socialize_me
11-11-2008, 09:00 PM
The world is on our side, we just need to figure out how to get everyone aware. Don't miss any opportunities to ask people about Ron Paul or Libertarianism, show everyone what Americans really believe!

Shyness is not an option.

If shyness isn't an option, what kind of derivative is it?? Where can I trade it??

One star for lack of profitability.

thechitowncubs
11-11-2008, 10:23 PM
So I was consuming alcohol illegally at a party and somehow got into a political debate. I asked them questions about Osama bin Laden and wahabbism, etc... I let them know that most Americans don't believe in any of the crap going on and our government is evil.

He kept harping about the biggest problem in America being the media. He was amazed at how much bigotry was pushed on the airwaves.

I continued to ask him what kind of government that he believes should be best for a group of people. He believes in the strict punishment under wahabbist rules (eye for an eye, basically). I explained libertarianism and at this point the conversation was over, very welcoming to what I had to say and respected an American that wasn't an idiot.

steph3n
11-11-2008, 11:29 PM
So I was consuming alcohol illegally at a party and somehow got into a political debate. I asked them questions about Osama bin Laden and wahabbism, etc... I let them know that most Americans don't believe in any of the crap going on and our government is evil.

He kept harping about the biggest problem in America being the media. He was amazed at how much bigotry was pushed on the airwaves.

I continued to ask him what kind of government that he believes should be best for a group of people. He believes in the strict punishment under wahabbist rules (eye for an eye, basically). I explained libertarianism and at this point the conversation was over, very welcoming to what I had to say and respected an American that wasn't an idiot.

so was he also consuming said liquid death illegally? :D

thechitowncubs
11-11-2008, 11:58 PM
so was he also consuming said liquid death illegally? :D

I believe he has lived long enough.