PDA

View Full Version : Biden: Johnson is the model for my vice presidency

Mesogen
11-11-2008, 11:20 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/11/10/zelizer.biden/index.html

Biden has often said that his role model for the vice presidency is Lyndon Johnson, who served with John Kennedy from 1961 to 1963 before becoming president.

What is this supposed to mean?

It has long been speculated that Johnson was in on the assassination. At least he wasn't too sad about it.

I can't find the pic, but there is one where he is laughing on Air Force One right before they swear him in.

ItsTime
11-11-2008, 11:21 AM
Means he is getting ready for someone to off Obama?

WRellim
11-11-2008, 11:23 AM
If I were Obama, that comment would scare the sh*t out of me!

Heck I'd probably ask (very publicly... like on TV) for a resignation from him on day 1.

Truth Warrior
11-11-2008, 11:28 AM
There are and have been some interesting RUMORS over time that LBJ was in on the JFK hit.

Stay tuned.

RonPaulNewbee
11-11-2008, 11:31 AM
It means that Johnson was the arm-twister and Kennedy was the velvet glove. Nice, effective combination. Can't wait!

SevenEyedJeff
11-11-2008, 12:10 PM
It's meant as a warning I think, just like the Reagan assassination attempt in 1980 was to warn Reagan he better do like the globalists want.

lodge939
11-11-2008, 12:19 PM
Conspiracy nuts everywhere ARGH

Truth Warrior
11-11-2008, 12:22 PM
Conspiracy nuts everywhere ARGH Yep, you're right people NEVER conspire nor plan evil. SHIT, just happens ALWAYS.

:rolleyes:

SnappleLlama
11-11-2008, 12:24 PM
I have the audacity to hope that Biden doesn't mean anything sinister by that ;)

lodge939
11-11-2008, 12:26 PM
Yep, you're right people NEVER conspire nor plan evil. SHIT, just happens ALWAYS.

:rolleyes:If Obama had said he will listen to the CIA on issues of security you would probably have said "Or they'll assassinate him like JFK! He's a CIA pawn!"

Truth Warrior
11-11-2008, 12:31 PM
If Obama had said he will listen to the CIA on issues of security you would probably have said "Or they'll assassinate him like JFK! He's a CIA pawn!" Your lame, false and bogus prediction doesn't sound like me, AT ALL.

I really don't want or need YOUR words, I have my own. :p :rolleyes:

Aratus
11-11-2008, 12:46 PM
at least he's not immediately comparing himself and what he expects out of the office of
veep to what andrew johnson experianced. at least LBJ before and after being veep was
responsible for quite a few bills of legislation, whereas andrew johnson is mainly known
for his advocacy of the homested act, and being the military governor of tennessee...

Truth Warrior
11-11-2008, 12:49 PM
at least he's not immediately comparing himself and what he expects out of the office of
veep to what andrew johnson experianced. at least LBJ before and after being veep was
responsible for quite a few bills of legislation, whereas andrew johnson is mainly known
for his advocacy of the homested act, and being the military governor of tennessee... And first impeached POTUS. ;) Bubba was the last. :(

There should have been a BUNCH more in between the two, and ONE since.<IMHO>

s35wf
11-11-2008, 01:25 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/11/10/zelizer.biden/index.html

What is this supposed to mean?

It has long been speculated that Johnson was in on the assassination. At least he wasn't too sad about it.

I can't find the pic, but there is one where he is laughing on Air Force One right before they swear him in.

imho I think not only was LBJ in on it, i think our cia did it. (probably bush sr & rumsfeld) course not positive on this, but it is my opinion!

ClayTrainor
11-11-2008, 03:15 PM
If Obama had said he will listen to the CIA on issues of security you would probably have said "Or they'll assassinate him like JFK! He's a CIA pawn!"

man... what is with "debunkers" and straw man arguments these days?

James Madison
11-11-2008, 09:18 PM
LBJ was most definitely involved with the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Never mind that Johnson was also behind the Gulf of Tonkin false-flag and the USS Liberty incident. There's A LOT more, but it would take literally hours to type.

Conservative Christian
11-12-2008, 12:58 AM
imho I think not only was LBJ in on it, i think our cia did it. (probably bush sr & rumsfeld) course not positive on this, but it is my opinion!

George Herbert Walker Bush had absolutely nothing to do with the CIA in 1963. At that time, he didn't even hold political office. He didn't become CIA Director until 1976, which would be about 13 years too late for him to have been involved in the Kennedy assassination.

When Kennedy was murdered, Donald Rumsfeld was a mere first term congressman from Illinois, who didn't wield anywhere near the political power necessary to take down a president.

I'm no fan of Bush or Rumsfeld, but trying to connect them to the Kennedy assassination is absolutely ludicrous.

s35wf
11-12-2008, 07:00 AM
George Herbert Walker Bush had absolutely nothing to do with the CIA in 1963. At that time, he didn't even hold political office. He didn't become CIA Director until 1976, which would be about 13 years too late for him to have been involved in the Kennedy assassination.

When Kennedy was murdered, Donald Rumsfeld was a mere first term congressman from Illinois, who didn't wield anywhere near the political power necessary to take down a president.

I'm no fan of Bush or Rumsfeld, but trying to connect them to the Kennedy assassination is absolutely ludicrous.

Im no expert detective but just google bush sr. and jfk here's what comes up. the bush family has a long line of crimes in their history. imho bush sr was involved in jfk's death. also prescott bush was involved in axing off nicola tesla.

http://www.google.com/search?q=bush+sr+jfk&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Truth Warrior
11-12-2008, 08:10 AM

But he was/is 2nd Bush generation, Yale's "Skull and Bones". :p More than you need to know. ;)

Anti Federalist
11-12-2008, 11:28 AM
Yep, you're right people NEVER conspire nor plan evil. SHIT, just happens ALWAYS.

:rolleyes:

+1

+1 extra point for TW's tenacity.:D

Truth Warrior
11-12-2008, 11:32 AM
+1

+1 extra point for TW's tenacity.:D Garsh! Thanks! ;) :D

eOs
11-13-2008, 09:56 PM
Look, I'm all for finding out the facts and all, but there's a point where these people just make this huge leap of paranoia. And I don't understand it. How can YOU, sitting on your computer know what Biden meant? What are you the next Nostradamus? You think you can read these people's minds and that everyone is conspiring against you? Can we please all stop assuming and lets just look at the facts. Look, my dog died last year and my next door neighbor is allergic to dogs, it doesn't mean she killed him. This forum is starting to look like an Alex Jones forum.