PDA

View Full Version : Video of Pro-Obama Teacher Belittling her Pro-McCain Student

SnappleLlama
11-11-2008, 11:11 AM
Comments? I think it's pretty damn ridiculous. :mad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM45kYAKyCU

ItsTime
11-11-2008, 11:15 AM
That was sick. First off she lies to her students saying Obama's plan is different than McCains. She should be fired.

SnappleLlama
11-11-2008, 11:34 AM
That was sick. First off she lies to her students saying Obama's plan is different than McCains. She should be fired.

I know. I especially loved the "deer in the headlights" look that child had on her face. The teacher should be ashamed of herself. :mad::mad:

Bruno
11-11-2008, 11:46 AM
She should be fired. There is no way she should be indoctrinating students.

This was all over our local talk radio this morning. Even Obama supporters were furious.

Lucille
11-11-2008, 11:59 AM
Two points:

The superintendent claims he's on the case (http://www.matthewktabor.com/2008/11/07/update-analyzing-cumberland-superintendent-william-harrison-on-partisan-teacher-and-bully/).

The girl's family defended the teacher (http://www.citizen-times.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008811080340).

I read that horrible woman's ex-husband was invited to the WH by GHWB for some education issue.

SnappleLlama
11-11-2008, 12:05 PM
Two points:

The superintendent claims he's on the case (http://www.matthewktabor.com/2008/11/07/update-analyzing-cumberland-superintendent-william-harrison-on-partisan-teacher-and-bully/).

The girl's family defended the teacher (http://www.citizen-times.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008811080340).

I read that horrible woman's ex-husband was invited to the WH by GHWB for some education issue.

Wow, that girl's parents must be insane! If my child were treated like that, you can bet I'd be upset! The girl looked like she was about to burst into tears. I can't believe her family attributes this to the teacher just "messing around" with the students. :mad::mad::mad:

The_Orlonater
11-11-2008, 12:07 PM
Welcome to public education. Except in my school, they aren't that mean.

They're just dumb as fuck.

mczerone
11-11-2008, 12:10 PM

This was all over our local talk radio this morning. Even Obama supporters were furious.

Isn't that what the school system is for?

This is ridiculous, but no one is pointing out the root of the problem: compulsory public education.

There are so many 'problems' in our society today, but most all of them boil down to being symptoms of the one problem: an overreaching, powerful, and failing central planning system.

Even the sheer magnitude of polarization that drove the teacher to make a scene is but a symptom of the real problem.

Bruno
11-11-2008, 12:23 PM
Isn't that what the school system is for?

This is ridiculous, but no one is pointing out the root of the problem: compulsory public education.

There are so many 'problems' in our society today, but most all of them boil down to being symptoms of the one problem: an overreaching, powerful, and failing central planning system.

Even the sheer magnitude of polarization that drove the teacher to make a scene is but a symptom of the real problem.

I couldn't agree more!

angelatc
11-11-2008, 12:47 PM

I posted this here about a week ago! I am happy that talk radio is on it.

The bizarro part is that the parents don't think the teacher should be punished. Apparently they've been indoctrinated enough to think this coercion is acceptable, even if not exactly proper.

Which put me in a bit of a quandry. If the parents say let it die, do we respect their rights to raise their own child?

JoshLowry
11-11-2008, 12:48 PM
It's sad to think that Obama is thought of as a peace candidate.

angelatc
11-11-2008, 12:49 PM

Not only that, but while he was there he invited GhwB to have dinner at his house, and GhwB took him up on it. This woman actually hosted the President of the United States for dinner.

tropicangela
11-11-2008, 04:11 PM
My son wouldn't stand for his teacher talking to him like that. He would have schooled her and the class on Ron Paul, and then he would have said Obama doesn't talk about the Constitution (because he was involved during the primaries and debates and listened to them speaking - he saw it for himself.) This poor girl didn't know what to say.

Zera
11-11-2008, 04:53 PM
I actually thought that was pretty funny :P

I'm actually not minding Obama at all as of yet. The fear, hatred, and other nonsensical things that are driving into the people that live around where I live in Roswell is hilarious. I really hate the evangelicals around here.

torchbearer
11-11-2008, 04:56 PM
I actually thought that was pretty funny :P

I'm actually not minding Obama at all as of yet. The fear, hatred, and other nonsensical things that are driving into the people that live around where I live in Roswell is hilarious. I really hate the evangelicals around here.

You do realize he is continuing the bush policies plus some... right?
And that a teacher is so caught up in the propaganda that the teacher actually thinks Obama and McCain are different.
Plus, pushing the teachers political beliefs on a student through bullying and belittling is retarded.
The teacher is suppose to be an authority figure to the child....
This tells me, homeschooling is the way to go. I will teach my child everything I know, including my trades.
You wouldn't trust your car to a complete stranger, why would you trust your child with a complete stranger?

Zera
11-11-2008, 05:01 PM
You do realize he is continuing the bush policies plus some... right?
And that a teacher is so caught up in the propaganda that the teacher actually thinks Obama and McCain are different.
Plus, pushing the teachers political beliefs on a student through bullying and belittling is retarded.
The teacher is suppose to be an authority figure to the child....
This tells me, homeschooling is the way to go. I will teach my child everything I know, including my trades.
You wouldn't trust your car to a complete stranger, why would you trust your child with a complete stranger?

I actually don't care about the girl, at all. I don't care about the teacher. They can do whatever the hell they want, it's not at all my concern because it doesn't need to be nor should it.

torchbearer
11-11-2008, 05:10 PM
I actually don't care about the girl, at all. I don't care about the teacher. They can do whatever the hell they want, it's not at all my concern because it doesn't need to be nor should it.

When the men in uniform came to take the mexican-americans aways... i didn't say anything...
when they came to take the african-americans away... i didn't say anything...
And then, it was the asian-americans... but i didn't object... it didn't concern me...
And later on... they rounded up all the other groups... one by one... and I said nothing... because well, it didn't have anything to do with me.
And finally, one day, they came to take me away, and there was no one around left to object for me.

And this is how your attitude will condem you.

Zera
11-11-2008, 05:13 PM
Why should I care about how some random young girl I don't know feels? I believe I have the right to not give a pigeon's shit.

torchbearer
11-11-2008, 05:16 PM
Why should I care about how some random young girl I don't know feels? I believe I have the right to not give a pigeon's shit.

You have the right to blow your brains out too.
Its not about how the girl feels..... its about the "right/privilege" of the teacher in a government school to indoctrinate kids with their personal political beliefs.
Its about the idea represented and what it will mean to the future generations.
That is what the outrage should be about.
Not, if you care about the lil' girls feelings.

Lucille
11-11-2008, 06:09 PM
Not only that, but while he was there he invited GhwB to have dinner at his house, and GhwB took him up on it. This woman actually hosted the President of the United States for dinner.

Oh Lord, Oh Jesus, Bush 41. ;)