PDA

View Full Version : Faux NEWS/Fred Barnes,needs educate/EMAIL HIM PLEASE/ POST AS WELL

speciallyblend
09-08-2007, 05:18 PM
On the Beltway Boys tonight, Fred Barnes said that the debates should just include the top 3 or 4 candidates and that Dennis Kucinich and Ron Paul should not be included. Send him an e-mail at Beltway@foxnews.com telling him how wrong he is.

beltways@foxnews.com feel free to send your thoughts on the matter;)

Hi,I'm a Registered Republican.I see you don't want Ron Paul,in the debates.I assure you the only chance the GOP has of winning the next election and future elections is to nominate Ron Paul.I would say bite your tongue,until you see the 3Q fundraising.The GOP has only one chance to win,Ron Paul.

We are a family of 3(Registered Republican Voters) its Ron Paul or neither Party.This isn't a threat its a PROMISE. America is over both parties and if we don't elect Ron Paul,it doesn't matter which democrat or republican wins,you and me and the American people will be screwed by both. IT WILL BE RON PAUL,or the GOP will be dead in the water,thanks Kenny

PS Colorado Voters spreading Ron Paul's Message all over the country 40,000 meet-up groups.This isn't an internet revolution,This is the 2ND American Revolution,no guns needs,just smart people tired of being sheep to big intrusive goverment from both parties.
Romney/Thompson/Rudolf/McCain/Huckabee are just Hillary Clinton on STEROIDS. America is over them all,one in the same no difference from the republicans or democrats except RON PAUL 2008

beltways@foxnews.com feel free to send your thoughts on the matter;):eek:

max
09-08-2007, 05:22 PM
Dear Mr Barnes,

I understand that on your silly little propaganda show (Beltway Boys) you called for Ron Paul to be barred from future debates.

Tell me Mr. Barnes, how much are Rupert Murdoch and Bill Kristol paying you to sell out my country?

al from jersey

Johnnybags
09-08-2007, 08:41 PM
LOL, I gaurantee its the first time a beltwayboys(foot tappers) email box has been full. They could put Lunesta out of business by putting their show on at 9.00 Eastern for the blue haired Fox viewers. Barnes will be pissed!!!