PDA

View Full Version : Fred Barnes disses Ron Paul

ircw
09-08-2007, 04:52 PM
On the Beltway Boys tonight, Fred Barnes said that the debates should just include the top 3 or 4 candidates and that Dennis Kucinich and Ron Paul should not be included. Send him an e-mail at Beltway@foxnews.com telling him how wrong he is.

njandrewg
09-08-2007, 04:55 PM
beltway boys...kidna funny...washington insiders don't want RP in debates....reeaahhealy

Lord Xar
09-08-2007, 05:02 PM
foxnews?? oh, what a shock!

Now we know what Fox's next agenda will be .. to force out all but the top 4...

d'anconia
09-08-2007, 05:04 PM
As if the debates weren't boring enough.

Dissent = unAmerican and unfavorable by Fox News.

Cowlesy
09-08-2007, 05:05 PM
NO, NO question in my mind Fred Barnes got picked on a lot in High School.

You can just tell how he can't even say something nice without folding his arms over chest and looking back'n forth 500 times.

Bison
09-08-2007, 05:08 PM
If they forced Ron out, all the debates would be is one candidate explaining his position and the rest of them saying "me too".

Cowlesy
09-08-2007, 05:10 PM
If they forced Ron out, all the debates would be is one candidate explaining his position and the rest of them saying "me too".

Exactly, and the Republican Party will get stomped in 2008 if that happens.

Zydeco
09-08-2007, 05:16 PM
Isn't it amazing to watch the credibility of these pundits melt away?

I mean, until this campaign, I didn't realize how bought and sold these "journalists" are, just like the politicians they protect and promote. But this new wave of "Ron Paul should be excluded from the debates" we're hearing -- from Barnes, from Stuart Rothenberg, from Roger Simon -- it really makes clear who the CFR-backed news whores are.

I mean, he wins the Fox poll of Fox debate watchers by a wide margin, and Barnes wants anyone to take the idea of his exclusion seriously?

The whole system is coming down. This is fascinating to watch.

speciallyblend
09-08-2007, 05:16 PM
beltways@foxnews.com feel free to send your thoughts on the matter;)

Hi,I'm a Registered Republican.I see you don't want Ron Paul,in the debates.I assure you the only chance the GOP has of winning the next election and future elections is to nominate Ron Paul.I would say bite your tongue,until you see the 3Q fundraising.The GOP has only one chance to win,Ron Paul.

We are a family of 3(Registered Republican Voters) its Ron Paul or neither Party.This isn't a threat its a PROMISE. America is over both parties and if we don't elect Ron Paul,it doesn't matter which democrat or republican wins,you and me and the American people will be screwed by both. IT WILL BE RON PAUL,or the GOP will be dead in the water,thanks Kenny

PS Colorado Voters spreading Ron Paul's Message all over the country 40,000 meet-up groups.This isn't an internet revolution,This is the 2ND American Revolution,no guns needs,just smart people tired of being sheep to big intrusive goverment from both parties.
Romney/Thompson/Rudolf/McCain/Huckabee are just Hillary Clinton on STEROIDS. America is over them all,one in the same no difference from the republicans or democrats except RON PAUL 2008

stevedasbach
09-08-2007, 05:20 PM
Hopefully the RNC remembers what happened the last time someone tried to exclude Paul and doesn't want to go through that again.

max
09-08-2007, 05:20 PM
On the Beltway Boys tonight, Fred Barnes said that the debates should just include the top 3 or 4 candidates and that Dennis Kucinich and Ron Paul should not be included. Send him an e-mail at Beltway@foxnews.com telling him how wrong he is.

SUNJECT LINE: FRED BARNES: MEDIA PROSTITUTE

Dear Mr Barnes,

I understand that on your silly little propaganda show (Beltway Boys) you called for Ron Paul to be barred from future debates.

Tell me Mr. Barnes, how much are Rupert Murdoch and Bill Kristol paying you to sell out my country?

al from jersey

LizF
09-08-2007, 05:37 PM
SUNJECT LINE: FRED BARNES: MEDIA PROSTITUTE

Dear Mr Barnes,

I understand that on your silly little propaganda show (Beltway Boys) you called for Ron Paul to be barred from future debates.

Tell me Mr. Barnes, how much are Rupert Murdoch and Bill Kristol paying you to sell out my country?

al from jersey

lol...:p

LizF
09-08-2007, 05:38 PM

Hi,I'm a Registered Republican.I see you don't want Ron Paul,in the debates.I assure you the only chance the GOP has of winning the next election and future elections is to nominate Ron Paul.I would say bite your tongue,until you see the 3Q fundraising.The GOP has only one chance to win,Ron Paul.

We are a family of 3(Registered Republican Voters) its Ron Paul or neither Party.This isn't a threat its a PROMISE. America is over both parties and if we don't elect Ron Paul,it doesn't matter which democrat or republican wins,you and me and the American people will be screwed by both. IT WILL BE RON PAUL,or the GOP will be dead in the water,thanks Kenny

PS Colorado Voters spreading Ron Paul's Message all over the country 40,000 meet-up groups.This isn't an internet revolution,This is the 2ND American Revolution,no guns needs,just smart people tired of being sheep to big intrusive goverment from both parties.
Romney/Thompson/Rudolf/McCain/Huckabee are just Hillary Clinton on STEROIDS. America is over them all,one in the same no difference from the republicans or democrats except RON PAUL 2008

Great! :)