PDA

View Full Version : Obama HISTORIC moment!!!

Elwar
11-10-2008, 03:15 PM
Reuters story talks about Obama's HISTORIC visit to the white house.

Why is it historic? Is he the first black man to go to the white house? Is this his first time to the white house?

Is everything that Obama does for the first time going to be HISTORIC!?!?!?

I can't wait to hear about his HISTORIC FIRST DUMP as the first black president of the United States.

Bruno
11-10-2008, 03:18 PM
Yes, everything will be Historic. unfortunately. Just like a baby's first five years. This will get old real quick (already is, imho)

Pepsi
11-10-2008, 03:31 PM
I can't wait untill they report what he eats for breakfast and they on TV talk about rather or not it is a good example for healthy eating for kids...

zach
11-10-2008, 03:41 PM
"He's taken an historic CRAP on the white house toilet."

obama and bush had a private meeting btw. :rolleyes:

heavenlyboy34
11-10-2008, 03:47 PM
One of the silliest things about a strong central gov'ment and Hamiltonian philosophy-the president becomes a sort of "king" unto whom praise and adoration must be given-and to whom tribute must be paid. :p

Pepsi
11-10-2008, 03:48 PM
I will never consider Obama king, never..

heavenlyboy34
11-10-2008, 03:51 PM
I will never consider Obama king, never..

Neither will I. His sycophants will, however. (and constantly annoy us about it too :p )

Nate K
11-10-2008, 09:50 PM
first black president to eat a cheeseburger in the white house.

first black president to get head in the white house.

first black president to get impeached from the white house.

Driftar
11-10-2008, 11:40 PM
One of the silliest things about a strong central gov'ment and Hamiltonian philosophy-the president becomes a sort of "king" unto whom praise and adoration must be given-and to whom tribute must be paid. :p

I thought the world already had a "king hussein" ;)

libertythor
11-11-2008, 02:26 AM
"He's taken an historic CRAP on the white house toilet."

obama and bush had a private meeting btw. :rolleyes:

I wonder if Bush went for some downlow action....

Cinderella
11-11-2008, 08:56 AM
im getting sick of hearing about the damn dog he will be getting his kids....ill get slack for this but, hes the first black person (kinda) who is in the white house that doesnt have to scrub the toilets and clean the floors and mow the lawn