PDA

View Full Version : lol @ rebuildtheparty.com

Xenophage
11-10-2008, 01:54 AM
If you look at the vote totals and the top ideas, its obvious we pwned that site.

I wonder if they were expecting that to happen, or if they thought "Nah, all those ron paul supporters went home by now."

Xenophage
11-10-2008, 01:55 AM
Reach out to Ron Paul and the campaign for freedom is the #1 idea with over 2000 votes.

ArrestPoliticians
11-10-2008, 02:12 AM
The Rwnage is so total and complete. They didn't even both to censor many of the ideas(besides the idea that Ron Paul actually BE the head of the RNC)

Cunningham
11-10-2008, 02:54 AM
I was just reading through that site. It's funny.

Under "What's Wrong- And How to Fix It" they said....

"Rebuilding Our Grassroots Infrastructure. The fabric of the Republican Party at the local level is rending. We saw it this spring when a small and energized base of Ron Paul supporters succeeded in taking over many local party organizations.

The reality is that this happened because our existing local party institutions are not all they could be."

WTF. It happened because you guys are a bunch of big government liberals with no credibility. Not to mention....the Ron Paul grassroots already started adopting your so called "Plan".

Hey dumb asses, we already started your plan, it's called the campaign for liberty.

nygiantfan
11-10-2008, 03:26 AM
Whoever COINTELPROAgent says we are spamming the site lol. Social Conservatives like him have every opportunity we do to post ideas like we do :)

Cinderella
11-10-2008, 09:18 AM
why would they bother rebuilding the party when they intentionally broke it?

heavenlyboy34
11-10-2008, 09:23 AM
why would they bother rebuilding the party when they intentionally broke it?

NWO agenda-divide the people against each other using false dichotomy and conquer them psychologically. :eek::(:mad:

itshappening
11-10-2008, 10:50 AM
:)

ronage!

CapitalistRadical
11-10-2008, 11:05 AM
Hopefully this will inspire you Ron Paul people to struggle against the Palin neocons & take over the GOP! Full-scale Rwnage!

dr. hfn
11-10-2008, 12:53 PM
R3VOLUTION fuck ya!

Bruno
11-10-2008, 01:01 PM
If you look at the vote totals and the top ideas, its obvious we pwned that site.

I wonder if they were expecting that to happen, or if they thought "Nah, all those ron paul supporters went home by now."

Haha! Not a chance!

joined and voted. Some great comments and discussions out there

AutoDas
11-10-2008, 02:57 PM
Could this be a new Digg, one not over run with obamadroids?

mediahasyou
11-10-2008, 05:09 PM
ahaha nice work fellas.

ItsTime
11-10-2008, 05:10 PM
They dont care what you have to say on the internet. Start going to your local GOP meetings if you want to take over the party.

Matt Collins
11-21-2008, 01:27 PM
The Rwnage is so total and complete. HA HA HA! You said "Rwnage" :D

Matt Collins
11-22-2008, 01:22 PM
Joe the Redneck is a moron

JoshLowry
11-22-2008, 01:25 PM
Could this be a new Digg, one not over run with obamadroids?

No, VOTEmotion.com (http://www.votemotion.com) is what you describe. :o

Nathan Hale
11-22-2008, 09:24 PM

Where do you see this? Rebuildtheparty.com is just a static "plan", a sign up function, and a list of supporters. Were you talking about the content of the plan itself? Because that is Revolution-esque. But I see nothing like vote totals and individual ideas listed.

Xenophage
11-22-2008, 09:28 PM
Where do you see this? Rebuildtheparty.com is just a static "plan", a sign up function, and a list of supporters. Were you talking about the content of the plan itself? Because that is Revolution-esque. But I see nothing like vote totals and individual ideas listed.

You need to examine the site more thoroughly.

sidster
11-22-2008, 09:44 PM
the party is not worth saving. if you are smart, you won't try to "save"
it. This is one thing I think Ron Paul is dead wrong on: Staying with the
party. It is far corrupt to be saved. It'll consume all your energy and
suck you dry.

Arkris
11-22-2008, 10:49 PM

click on the top right icon that says "Submit your idea"

"Reach out to Ron Paul and The Campaign for Freedom" is the highest voted idea at 3,715 votes, dwarfing the vote count for all their other ideas for fixing the GOP.

I love ArrestPoliticians description of it.

The Rwnage is so total and complete.