PDA

View Full Version : rebuildtheparty.com took down my Idea

ArrestPoliticians
11-10-2008, 12:35 AM
http://ideas.rebuildtheparty.com/

I had posted an idea that said that the next RNC Chairman should "be Ron Paul and return the GOP to Constitutionalism." It was rising fast, at over 100 votes, and is now gone. Wierd :bunchies: There is another idea buried way down along the same lines. My username was rwnpaul in case any of you saw the idea before and can verify this.

RonPaulVolunteer
11-10-2008, 12:38 AM
http://ideas.rebuildtheparty.com/

I had posted an idea that said that the next RNC Chairman should "be Ron Paul and return the GOP to Constitutionalism." It was rising fast, at over 100 votes, and is now gone. Wierd :bunchies: There is another idea buried way down along the same lines. My username was rwnpaul in case any of you saw the idea before and can verify this.

Listen, F*ck em, if they won't embrace Ron Paul, we need to put all the small parties together to form a new coalition and defeat the 2 party system.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coalition_government

rockandrollsouls
11-10-2008, 12:40 AM
They already have a Ron Paul idea on there at the top of the list. Someone probably reported it as spam. Don't take it personal....I doubt there is a conspiracy with an idea that is all about Ron Paul sitting at the top with the highest vote total by near 2-1.

Sheepdog11
Listen, F*ck em, if they won't embrace Ron Paul, we need to put all the small parties together to form a new coalition and defeat the 2 party system.

Good luck getting everyone to agree with that.

ArrestPoliticians

The wierd thing is that a Ron Paul issue is #1 and others are near the top as well. I think the idea of Ron Paul being RNC chairman scares them more than anything! It mustve had like 200 votes by the time they took it down!

FrankRep
11-10-2008, 01:22 AM
The wierd thing is that a Ron Paul issue is #1 and others are near the top as well. I think the idea of Ron Paul being RNC chairman scares them more than anything! It mustve had like 200 votes by the time they took it down!

So far Ron Paul is dominating!

Who runs this site by the way?

Pauls' Revere
11-10-2008, 01:29 AM
I knew it. Screw the GOP. More loses in 2010 and 2012.......(sigh)....then extinction...

They are not interested in us.

Pauls' Revere
11-10-2008, 01:33 AM
Time for the Libertatrian Party to step up!

This time court Ron Paul as the GOP disintigrates and the Libertarians are the last ones standing defending our rights and the constitution. That is if they can do a better job of it than what was done in 08. I highly doubt Paul will leave the GOP but he is a lifetime member of the Libertarian Party so there is that.

BeFranklin
11-10-2008, 03:46 AM

No, fight them. They are cowards, and know they'll lose control of the Republican party without doing such things. We represent the traditional values of the base, and they know it.

rockjoa
11-10-2008, 04:27 AM
"The system is down for maintenance as of 02:47 PST.

It'll be back shortly."

Please wait while they purge all ideas of returning to the constitution and limited gov't.

Real_CaGeD
11-10-2008, 05:23 AM
Morning Joe is talking about the GOP and saying how fractured it is. Joe just said something about "Right wing nuts"....."They need to find their roots"....."blah blah",,,,anything but Ron Paul.

The msm will work against us even now.

angelatc
11-10-2008, 05:45 AM
I knew it. Screw the GOP. More loses in 2010 and 2012.......(sigh)....then extinction...

It's pretty discouraging to see them all fired up about firing the base *and* Bobby Jindal's potential all the time.

gilliganscorner
11-10-2008, 05:48 AM

In order to perpetuate the illusion of choice to sheeple and that voting matters, there needs to be at least two parties in the race. A vacuum needs to be filled. The Establishment needs to convince voters this system of violence and coercion is legitimate and the average person can obtain freedom if they get to select the hood ornament on the speeding behemoth of the truck (the State) that is bearing down on them. They need to continue the hallucination of the Left/Right paradigm to divide voters and not let them come to the conclusion that this is really a Feudal System. There is no Left/Right in a feudal system, only Top and Bottom. Lords and Serfs.

The "Republican" party has a strong brand name. Third parties are not allowed in the club. Electoral regulations have been carefully crafted so that it is inordinately expensive and requires a team of lawyers to ensure a candidate adheres to the rules. It is almost impossible to fully comply without this. (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,446152,00.html) The media is comprised of special interests and staffed with reporters that have been equally brainwashed and dumbed-down. If you want this "change" in 2012, we need to be just as engaged and active within the GOP grassroots as we were when RP was running.

Ah, forget it. We are all looking for the reduction of State power. We continue to plead with politicians to "just give us our freedom" when it isn't theirs to give. Under all Presidents in recent memory, government got bigger and bigger. For example, Reagan was hailed as the "fiscal conservative", even though spending increased by two thirds under his "watch". Remember "Star Wars"? Not the movie, but the defense shield?

Stop wasting your time with this system. Your freedom will never be obtained with it as its very existence is coercive force.

Start your part time agorist (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=1652039#post1652039) networks and trade with each other outside of the taxation/inflation system we are all enslaved to. You are free to trade with each other using whatever you want. Use sound money (gold and silver coin) to facilitate trade. You can even use Federal Reserve Points at the point of trade, as long as you convert them into gold and silver coin to avoid the ravages of inflation. The system will collapse. You know it. I know it. Be ready when it does. That network will be most invaluable to you when it does.

While you are building your network, feel free to attempt change the system by pleading with your political masters to beat you less and squabble for the scraps from their tables, but your freedom starts with you.

JVParkour
11-10-2008, 06:36 AM
"Reach out to Ron Paul and the Campaign for Freedom" has over 2000 votes putting it at number 1!

Spirit of '76
11-10-2008, 06:48 AM
Who runs this site by the way?

It was started by some of the people from redstate.com -- you know, the guys who banned anyone who mentioned Ron Paul during the primaries.

itshappening
11-10-2008, 10:48 AM
It was started by some of the people from redstate.com -- you know, the guys who banned anyone who mentioned Ron Paul during the primaries.

:D

steve005
11-10-2008, 10:56 AM
we are the real GOP, we need to kick the traitors and tirants out

CapitalistRadical
11-10-2008, 11:03 AM
It wasn't a censorship. It was deleted because it's a duplicate, I am guessing. The number one suggestion remains: Ron Paul!