PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother is Watching

FreedomFighter8008
11-09-2008, 09:48 PM
CNBC has a special on right now called "Big Brother, Big Business" and it shows how the search engines like Google and AOL keeps track of everything you do online while using their applications. Google is the absolute worst. They store things forever with the intent to one day sell that information.

You can watch the whole thing here:

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=big+brother+big+business&emb=0&aq=0&oq=big+brother+big+b#

Yieu
11-09-2008, 10:41 PM
http://www.scroogle.org/

werdd
11-09-2008, 10:44 PM
:bunchies:

Kludge
11-09-2008, 10:44 PM
I just googled "How to assassinate", "Plans to kill Obama" and "anarchist's cookbook".

Captain America
11-09-2008, 10:50 PM
PeerGuardian 2 is Phoenix Labs’ premier IP blocker for Windows. PeerGuardian 2 integrates support for multiple lists, list editing, automatic updates, and blocking all of IPv4 (TCP, UDP, ICMP, etc), making it the safest and easiest way to protect your privacy on P2P.

http://phoenixlabs.org/pg2/

haaaylee
11-09-2008, 10:51 PM
google "i know you are watching me google."

or "why is google saving my information?"

etc.

CJLauderdale4
11-09-2008, 10:54 PM
I just googled "How to assassinate", "Plans to kill Obama" and "anarchist's cookbook".

Nice!!
Welcome to "The List".
My brother's a DC cop. I found out I'm on the list. For what? Who the hell knows!! Must've been 'cause I donated to RP...

Kludge
11-09-2008, 10:56 PM
Nice!!
Welcome to "The List".
My brother's a DC cop. I found out I'm on the list. For what? Who the hell knows!! Must've been 'cause I donated to RP...

Oooh... How do I find out? They could use some education! Do they read what I post, or just have something check for keywords? I'd imagine reading all my posts would be tedious -- even for someone with a desk job...

Xenophage
11-09-2008, 11:10 PM
We're probably all on the list. I just googled "how to kill obama." I hope I get arrested. My life is boring anyway.

Conza88
11-09-2008, 11:53 PM
http://blogs.zdnet.com/open-source/images/big-brother-poster.jpg

As for the reality tv show.... :eek: Prepping the population for wide spread, no privacy, invasion of it all....... :mad:

smileylovesfreedom
11-10-2008, 12:02 AM
I bet he hasn't seen enough of those scary green llamas! :bunchies::bunchies::bunchies::bunchies:

Roxi
11-10-2008, 12:19 AM
i really wonder about the mental stability of some of you :D

and what "list" is this you are referring to? the terrorist watch list? the no fly list? the general CIA "who to watch" list?

just curious

sevin
11-10-2008, 12:21 AM
In other news, the sky is blue.
;)

Xenophage
11-10-2008, 01:51 AM
i really wonder about the mental stability of some of you :D

and what "list" is this you are referring to? the terrorist watch list? the no fly list? the general CIA "who to watch" list?

just curious

If you claim you don't know about the list, you must be WRITING THE LIST! INFILTRATOR!:bunchies::bunchies::bunchies::bunchie s::bunchies::bunchies::bunchies:

kathy88
11-10-2008, 05:30 AM
I watched that. I thought the section on being videotaped almost everywhere you go in public was pretty eerie, too. This is SO bad.

Cinderella
11-10-2008, 09:17 AM
damn ive looked up some pretty f'ed up things....im probably on some kind of list

Roxi
11-10-2008, 11:00 AM
If you claim you don't know about the list, you must be WRITING THE LIST! INFILTRATOR!

i deleted bunchies from your quote.

anyway, i know about several lists, im sure im on plenty of them since i like to talk on the phone and say things like al-queada (sp) and bombs, and osama bin ladin etc...

but i was wondering what list was referred to by the person saying they found out from a dc cop they were on a list

ghengis86
11-10-2008, 11:41 AM
i deleted bunchies from your quote.:bunchies::bunchies::bunchies:

anyway, i know about several lists, im sure im on plenty of them since i like to talk on the phone and say things like al-queada (sp) and bombs, and osama bin ladin etc...

but i was wondering what list was referred to by the person saying they found out from a dc cop they were on a list

:bunchies::bunchies::bunchies::bunchies:

...i love this fucking thing!

fatjohn
11-10-2008, 01:37 PM
okay, this is scary. Now you can say that if they will confiscate gold, they'll find you if you didn't give it back to them.

SnappleLlama
11-10-2008, 01:43 PM
I want to be on the list, tooooo!!

:bunchies::bunchies::bunchies:

The Lantern
11-10-2008, 02:23 PM

I couldn't resist

:bunchies::bunchies::bunchies::bunchies::bunchies:
:bunchies::bunchies::bunchies::bunchies::bunchies:

heavenlyboy34
11-10-2008, 02:25 PM
CNBC has a special on right now called "Big Brother, Big Business" and it shows how the search engines like Google and AOL keeps track of everything you do online while using their applications. Google is the absolute worst. They store things forever with the intent to one day sell that information.

You can watch the whole thing here:

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=big+brother+big+business&emb=0&aq=0&oq=big+brother+big+b#

That's why I don't google. :p

ghengis86
11-10-2008, 02:25 PM
as if google and other search engines were the only ones keeping info on their users...

RedLightning
11-10-2008, 02:59 PM
I must be on the "list" after the books I've bought off of amazon.com(Unintended Consequences)...

:bunchies::bunchies::bunchies::bunchies:

:D