PDA

View Full Version : Alot of rumors on "Net" RAHM EMANUEL is the MOSSAD agent MEGA

Falseflagop
11-09-2008, 09:12 PM
and now in charge of the White House. Change will sure come folks but not the change America was looking for.

Think about this for one minute:

Obama: Appeals to all people from Blacks to white to muslims to Christains to Jews. So if you talk bad about Obama you will be labelled a racist like if you talk bad about Jewish people you are automatically labelled an anti-semite regardless what facts are presented. These are what I call the force fields and as such no one will dare take a shot w/o riuning their career.

So why did Rahm Emanual, who was born in chicago choose to serve in the Israeli defense forces instead of teh US Military? And the media yes is silent on this why?

Thoughts or opinions?

libertarian4321
11-10-2008, 02:03 AM
and now in charge of the White House. Change will sure come folks but not the change America was looking for.

Obama: Appeals to all people from Blacks to white to muslims to Christains to Jews. So if you talk bad about Obama you will be labelled a racist like if you talk bad about Jewish people you are automatically labelled an anti-semite regardless what facts are presented. These are what I call the force fields and as such no one will dare take a shot w/o riuning their career.

So why did Rahm Emanual, who was born in chicago choose to serve in the Israeli defense forces instead of teh US Military? And the media yes is silent on this why?

Thoughts or opinions?

He didn't serve in the Israeli Defense Force, he worked as a civilian mechanic repairing vehicles during the first Gulf War. He wasn't a soldier. He fixed trucks (pretty glamorous, eh?).

BTW, its not uncommon American military folks who are Jewish to serve some time in the Israeli military. A HS friend of mine went to West Point, did about 8 years in the US Army, then served in the Israeli Army for several years before coming back to the USA to start a business.

Also, FYI, every Jew who spends a few months in Israel isn't "Mossad", despite the internet rumors.

Ozwest
11-10-2008, 02:11 AM
Meet the new boss...

Same as the old boss...

ArrestPoliticians
11-10-2008, 02:13 AM
BTW, its not uncommon American military folks who are Jewish to serve some time in the Israeli military. A HS friend of mine went to West Point, did about 8 years in the US Army, then served in the Israeli Army for several years before coming back to the USA to start a business.

Doesn't seem right to me, if I were Sec. of Defense I wouldn't allow this.

Ozwest
11-10-2008, 02:25 AM

Make sure the Treasurer is a part of the establishment.

It will make it easier to funnel your hard-earned to the Bankers that need it most.

Ozwest
11-10-2008, 02:26 AM
Bye Bye... American Pie...

danberkeley
11-10-2008, 02:31 AM
The advertisements on this thread are all about Jewness(??). Learn Hebrew, go on a Jewish cruise, throw a bar mitzvah. It was also funny when the threads that slammed McCain had advertisements asking for donations towards McCain's campaign. :D

libertarian4321
11-10-2008, 02:33 AM

Why is it "not right?"

The guy did his required time in the US Army- he didn't skip out on his obligation.

After that, he's free to do whatever he wants.

Certainly the unelected "Secretary of Defense" can't stop a FREE American citizen from doing it.

ArrestPoliticians
11-10-2008, 02:38 AM
Why is it "not right?"

The guy did his required time in the US Army- he didn't skip out on his obligation.

After that, he's free to do whatever he wants.

Certainly the unelected "Secretary of Defense" can't stop a FREE American citizen from doing it.

why should we waste money training people loyal to another country?

Grimnir Wotansvolk
11-10-2008, 03:04 AM
why should we waste money training people loyal to another country?He served his time. It isn't much different from serving another country until age 20, then naturalizing to the U.S. Nothing wrong done there.

What's more pressing is that he seems to want to move us toward Israeli-style conscription.

BeFranklin
11-10-2008, 03:35 AM

Thoughts or opinions?

I guess we wont need to worry about Obama being a Muslim terrorist then :rolleyes:

We need to stop attacking people through guilt by by association, and start addressing the issues of what they say/do and are supporting.

This guilt by association is what the neocon movement in the Republican party has been doing for eight years, because they can't argue the real issues - they have none. We have to move past that and offer a real alternative if we want to take over the Republican party. As Ron Paul would say, we have to offer hope, not fear mongering.

Also, this guilt by association is endless if you like to play six degrees by separation, and I'm seeing it done politically too. *EVERYONE* is separated by less than six degrees from someone else. Hey, I once knew someone that slept in the same bedroom that Lincoln once slept in.

Spirit of '76
11-10-2008, 07:08 AM
He didn't serve in the Israeli Defense Force, he worked as a civilian mechanic repairing vehicles during the first Gulf War. He wasn't a soldier. He fixed trucks (pretty glamorous, eh?).

Yeah, I'm not sure I buy that a well-connected millionaire Illinois politician whose father is something of an Israeli folk-hero (for his part in blowing up hotels, Palestinian civilians, and British soldiers) was simply assigned to apply rust-proofing to brakes the whole time he was there.