PDA

View Full Version : Dec 16th money bomb for CFL - TeaPartyForLiberty.com

tajitj
11-09-2008, 05:49 PM
Pledge!
http://www.teapartyforliberty.com/

On December 16th, 2007, American patriots dumped millions into the Ron Paul presidential campaign to spread the message of liberty, hope and prosperity for America.

This December 16th 2008,

American citizens will dump millions more into the Campaign For Liberty to continue the fight for the American way of life.

DIGG IT!!!!
http://digg.com/politics/TeaPartyForLiberty_com_Dec_16th_CFL_money_bomb

Knightskye
11-09-2008, 06:23 PM
What was the URL for last year's money bomb?

Kludge
11-09-2008, 06:28 PM
I am spear-heading a massive project that will promote and help others promote the cause of personal freedom and liberty. And not just in America, but world wide.

Already several very famous names in the "movement" have come on board. These people have enormous leverage and some appear on TV frequently.

This project is unique, will be the first of its kind, and I expect it will become very well known and a much used resource. This project is aimed at college age students.

For now, that is all I can tell you about the project.

What we are looking for now is an individual or individuals, to put in $2500 per month for the next 6 months. Of course, if you're looking at funding this, you'll know everything inside out and back the front before you spend a dime.

If this interests you, please Private Message me by clicking on my username.

We are not in a concept stage. The entire project is 90% complete and awaiting funding. Much time and effort has already been spent on this. We are ready to go.

Thanks for looking.

Informative bump.

tajitj
11-09-2008, 08:10 PM
not sure

Kludge
11-09-2008, 08:14 PM
Try the link before you bash it. Sorry, all your money going to Nader's campaign. Your $20 is better spend at AppleBee's?

This is something that we should all promote hard. No outside party or cause. Simple, Dr. Pauls Campaign For Liberty.

Please tell me why you will not donate?

:confused: I think he just was wondering what the old link was?

MRoCkEd
11-09-2008, 08:15 PM
What was the URL for last year's money bomb?
http://www.teaparty07.com

maybe this years should be teaparty08 if there is one

dr. hfn
11-10-2008, 04:38 PM
this is legitimate right? If it is, I'm definitely donating $100!!!!

Kotin
11-10-2008, 04:39 PM
bump

MRoCkEd
11-10-2008, 04:43 PM
Yep - this is the same creator of last year's moneybombs

TEAPARTY08!!!!

ItsTime
11-10-2008, 04:46 PM
Trevor Lyman is in charge of this site and he WILL use your email to spam it. I will not be promoting this money bomb.

Will BTM take a cut of this money bomb?

dr. hfn
11-10-2008, 04:49 PM
Trevor Lyman is in charge of this site and he WILL use your email to spam it. I will not be promoting this money bomb.

What the hell?! Why won't you support the C4L???

ItsTime
11-10-2008, 04:51 PM
What the hell?! Why won't you support the C4L???

Who says Im not supporting C4L?

I wont support the slime ball Trevor.

MRoCkEd
11-10-2008, 04:52 PM

encourage people to donate that day, but not to sign up on the site

dr. hfn
11-10-2008, 04:53 PM

What is wrong with that guy? Didn't he run the other moneybombs? Why are you trying to divide us? We need solidarity to be succesful. And the C4L sure could use some funds...

ItsTime
11-10-2008, 04:53 PM
encourage people to donate that day, but not to sign up on the site

That is why I am asking if BTM is taking a cut that day. Because if they are I will not support it in any form.

ItsTime
11-10-2008, 04:54 PM
What is wrong with that guy? Didn't he run the other moneybombs? Why are you trying to divide us? We need solidarity to be succesful. And the C4L sure could use some funds...

No he did not run the money bombs. He created a website or two. That the GRASSROOTS sent people to, he then used the mailing lists the GRASSROOTS created to spam his own for profit endeavors.

dr. hfn
11-10-2008, 05:00 PM
No he did not run the money bombs. He created a website or two. That the GRASSROOTS sent people to, he then used the mailing lists the GRASSROOTS created to spam his own for profit endeavors.

I see, so how can we make sure he doesn;t take a cut of the money? How can we ensure that all the money goes to the C4L? Should we email Lyman? B/C I think a moneybomb would really energize people, right before Christmas too. I know it would make me very happy going into Holiday vacation!

MRoCkEd
11-10-2008, 05:02 PM
That is why I am asking if BTM is taking a cut that day. Because if they are I will not support it in any form.
Well that's a legitimate question. I assume that he isn't because he doesn't have that disclaimer that he had on the candidate bombs where BTM took a portion, but it's good to find out for sure.

ItsTime
11-10-2008, 05:04 PM
I see, so how can we make sure he doesn;t take a cut of the money? How can we ensure that all the money goes to the C4L? Should we email Lyman? B/C I think a moneybomb would really energize people, right before Christmas too. I know it would make me very happy going into Holiday vacation!

Well C4L would get all the money and if BTM was getting a cut C4L would hand over a cut of the money raised that day. At least that is how it worked with the other money bombs BTM held. Because BTM "organized it" aka make a webpage and hope people do most the work for free and get people to pledge/donate.

You can try to email him they might answer you.

Agent CSL
11-10-2008, 11:35 PM
Bleh corruption. Perhaps we should hold a moneybomb on December 23rd. It's not like we're dividing the support now (remember in January-Feb with all those moneybombs? We burnt ourselves out big time).

I don't want to knowingly support anything that might have even one ounce of corruption.

dr. hfn
11-10-2008, 11:40 PM
well, lets gets some asnwers first. I emailed Lyman, you all should do the same so we can get to the bottom of this b/c if it is legitimate I'm willing to support it.

Shotdown1027
11-11-2008, 12:34 AM
Lyman used the email address from a website he created and promoted and spent THOUSANDS of dollars on (because of massive hosting needs) to reach out and get people to join his pro-liberty, for-profit, social networking site?

Wow, how awful.

/end sarcasm.

Trevor Lyman is a hero of our movement. Like Lawrence Llepard.

dr. hfn
11-11-2008, 01:25 PM
I will donate to the cause, if you don't, then you suck

dr. hfn
11-11-2008, 01:39 PM

You have an option when you pledge to create a BTM account or not! So now will you stop whining like a little bitch and grow a pair of balls and help the Movement!?

dr. hfn
11-15-2008, 12:28 AM
cmon people, pledge!

newyearsrevolution08
11-15-2008, 03:17 AM

I believe he takes a 10% cut each time, or that is what was blasted everywhere. The spam did stop once I removed myself from his list.

newyearsrevolution08
11-15-2008, 03:17 AM
You have an option when you pledge to create a BTM account or not! So now will you stop whining like a little bitch and grow a pair of balls and help the Movement!?

Were you around when the troubles with trevor were happening?

raystone
11-15-2008, 05:08 AM
I believe he takes a 10% cut each time, or that is what was blasted everywhere. The spam did stop once I removed myself from his list.

The donations will be made directly to www.campaignforliberty.com website. How could Lyman possibly take a "10% cut" ?

LittleLightShining
11-15-2008, 05:52 AM
We need solidarity to be succesful. And the C4L sure could use some funds...
Ok, maybe I'm ignorant so please correct me where need be. I'm not that familiar with the moneybomb phenomenon but I did take part in a few earlier this year that were successful in that they raised money but they weren't anything like the million$ in a day raised last year.

After the campaign got all that money for the bombs what did they do with it? Did they use it efficiently? I would say no. That's my opinion.

My concern with this C4L moneybomb is that I believe the C4L has got to be a bottom up organization using the framework that C4L has set up for us. So what's the mission? Why are we in C4L? To educate people and to help get liberty candidates elected. Locally. So how is raising money and giving it to the C4L going to help us to that end? So they can print materials and sell them to us?

We're organizing ourselves in VT. We're having a meeting tomorrow to start planning a convention that will hopefully put us on the political map here. I've filled out the PL tools, so has my co-organizer, so now what? We wait for C4L to decide who's good enough to be the state interim chair? No. That's not what we're doing because to wait for them would be to wait forever.

So back to the moneybomb. How does the C4L (here and elsewhere-- the boots on the ground folks) make a mark locally? Well, it's going to take money and quite frankly if the campaign for president was any indication, Vermont won't see one single penny of that money. We live here, we know the people and the economic and political climate. We understand each other and what we're trying to achieve. If we don't start raising money for candidates now-- even before we find them-- we're going to lose. Again.

I support the C4L but not on this. Not when we need to invest here at home. I suggest you folks think about what you're going to be doing for local money, too. We have 2 years to build our Liberty(not war) Chests and get good people elected.

tonesforjonesbones
11-15-2008, 09:08 AM
Way to go Little Light.KEEP your money LOCAL....is c4l going to send your group any dough? NOPE....use the concepts...and work locally. C4L is going to spend that dough paying all those people to run it and on expensive websites etc...They could have had a MODEST website from grassroots people who were willing to volunteer to help...I URGE you to donate your money to your OWN LOCAL GROUPS...so you can spread the liberty message and get local candidates elected! I agree real grassroots efforts are BOTTOM UP! tones

MRoCkEd
11-17-2008, 09:06 PM
hmm

dr. hfn
11-18-2008, 04:51 PM
bump! long live the C4L!!!

dr. hfn
11-19-2008, 09:17 PM
This event is an independent effort and is not associated
with the Campaign For Liberty.

Donations are to be made
ONLY at the Campaign For Liberty website
at CampaignForLiberty.com.

100% of all donations given for this fundraising drive
are kept by the Campaign For Liberty.
Please pledge now. Please spread the word. Thank you.

It is totally legit and sound. All the money is going directly to the C4L. Trevor is taking none of it! Now promote this mother! DIGG IT!!!
http://digg.com/politics/TeaPartyForLiberty_com_Dec_16th_CFL_money_bomb