PDA

View Full Version : Wait a minute...the Fred Thompson forum is...

nist7
09-08-2007, 02:09 PM
...really a clandestine Ron Paul compaign front!

Why? Because after an hour or so reading their threads, I've come to the conclusion that what they're doing is quite satirical. So satirical, in fact, that even O'Reilly would go berserk. Their only motive seems to be to cast such an extremist light on Fred and calling for sending RP to gitmo that it would actually drive people towards RP. One poster's sig included a quote by Giuliani in which he said that "freedom is about authority."

Anyway, you all might know this already but just wanted to provide some weekend comic relief!

RON PAUL 2008!

Following are excerpts from the Fred Thompson forum:

I am tired of wiating for the action to happen. Let's just nuke those raghead Iranians and get it over with. It's not like they give the world anything good. Nuke'm After that we can steel their wives.

Hello Americans. My name is Osama bin Laden. You may have heard of me. I wish to let you know I support Fred Thompson for your President. I understand that if he is to win your Presidency, he will continue to keep my Muslim brothers gainfully employed, so please continue to build your military bases upon the Holy Land of Mecca and Medina. At my age, I get bored and distracted easily and if you were to elect this Paul Ron man I would be out of a job and have to retire to a Sunrise Assisted Living For Old Terrorists home, which would make me sad. Please support Fred Thompson for your President so I do not have to do that. Thank you.

Lets not forget, if it wasn't for Osoma, we would have never gotten our beloved patriot act, REAL ID ACT, suspension of habeas corpus, military commision act, and a host of other anti constition laws. I can go on and on about all the good his actions have done for our NEOCON movement, but im sure you already know them.

Anyhow, thanks Osoma.

Sean Hannity for VP!!
Bill O'Reilly for Press Secretary
Dick Cheney for Sec. of WAR!!!

etc.

etc.

etc.

Cowlesy
09-08-2007, 02:13 PM
Nah those guys are Diehard Fred Heads ---

constituent
09-08-2007, 02:15 PM
yea, they're abunch of drugged up hollywood actor type hippies..

you can tell by the name, 'fred heads'

spacebetween
09-08-2007, 02:16 PM

Why? Because after an hour or so reading their threads, I've come to the conclusion that what they're doing is quite satirical. So satirical, in fact, that even O'Reilly would go berserk. Their only motive seems to be to cast such an extremist light on Fred and calling for sending RP to gitmo that it would actually drive people towards RP. One poster's sig included a quote by Giuliani in which he said that "freedom is about authority."

Anyway, you all might know this already but just wanted to provide some weekend comic relief!

RON PAUL 2008!

etc.

etc.

etc.

*cough*you're exposing their cover...*cough*

nullvalu
nist7, you're exactly right in your assesment. :D

Kregener
;)

Qiu
09-08-2007, 02:20 PM
Maybe, I just peeked into one topic and many seem to be supportive of Paul
He's wants to brings the troops home. HA! Our teenage boys and girls in iraq are having the time of there lives. They love it over thier! It's like spring break everyday. They don't want to come home.
and 2 responses to that:

Hell ya! They got all the sand for a beach!

More like summer break. Spring breaks are short with nice weather.

others....

lol if we take our troops out of Arabia, who is going to protect all the americans who live there?

What good are troops going to do in the US??? (dont give me the "defend" BS)

I for one welcome the American oppressors. Go Fred!

Come winter, do you thinks the troops will want to leave Iraq, just to have to shovel snow in the family driveway?

Zydeco
09-08-2007, 02:21 PM
It took you an hour?

Scribbler de Stebbing
09-08-2007, 02:22 PM
No, I'm telling you, they're that stupid. There's even a chick over there who calls herself "IluvAbbortionLobbyists" and it sounds like she's sincere. The FredHead movement is really taking off, and these guys with their crazy ideas are coming out of the woodwork.

james1906
09-08-2007, 02:26 PM
That Dittohead4Fred guy, I'd kick his ass if I ever met him.

Korey Kaczynski
Michael Chertoff is the best poster there.

nist7
*cough*you're exposing their cover...*cough*

oh NOES! Delete this thread! QUICK

nist7, you're exactly right in your assesment. :D

check PM

It took you an hour?

ok ok. So I ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer....:o

ButchHowdy
09-08-2007, 02:27 PM
No Way! Way?!?

Kuldebar
09-08-2007, 02:27 PM
Well, where do think I got my signature from?

:D

theseus51
09-08-2007, 05:59 PM
It took you an hour?

My thoughts exactly, haha.

MozoVote
09-08-2007, 06:07 PM
Part of the fun, is to read it and try to "spot the fish" who are posting and have not figured it out. :D

Lord Xar
09-08-2007, 06:09 PM

RON PAUL 2008!

etc.

etc.

etc.

with those quotes from the original poster... SHouldn't those TOWNHALL guys be calling FRED THOMPSON supporters racists!!! hahahahhaha..

I bet they don't!

speciallyblend
09-08-2007, 06:52 PM
shhhhhhh

RJB
09-08-2007, 07:04 PM
I can assure you that is the most 100% honest neocon forum on the internet. Visit Hannity's forum and they post almost the same way. Call it parody... Call it reality. I call it the painful truth. Very painful...

dwdollar
09-08-2007, 07:13 PM
I can assure you that is the most 100% honest neocon forum on the internet. Visit Hannity's forum and they post almost the same way. Call it parody... Call it reality. I call it the painful truth. Very painful...

Kind of how I feel. It's not a big stretch from reality. I had two friends tell me this summer we should nuke Iran.

njjack
09-08-2007, 07:22 PM
those people over there on that forum frighten me!

;)

huchahucha
09-08-2007, 08:31 PM
I commend whomever is setting up these forums for the other candidates. The mainstream media can laugh their asses off at the Ron Paul campaign, but it is the Ron Paul shadow army that is writing the new rule book on how Presidential campaigns are going to run from now on.

american.swan
09-08-2007, 08:39 PM
I commend whomever is setting up these forums for the other candidates. The mainstream media can laugh their asses off at the Ron Paul campaign, but it is the Ron Paul shadow army that is writing the new rule book on how Presidential campaigns are going to run from now on.

My only grip is that there doesn't seem to be a website like that for any other candidates. There should be a "shadow army" base camp somewhere to stratigize.

Hook
09-08-2007, 08:41 PM
Part of the fun, is to read it and try to "spot the fish" who are posting and have not figured it out. :D

There are actually people that post there that aren't part of the gag?

aknappjr
09-09-2007, 07:30 AM
Giuliani actually said "freedom is about authority"

themanhere
09-09-2007, 07:42 AM
My only grip is that there doesn't seem to be a website like that for any other candidates.

Oh i guess you haven't seen these yet. im thinking some hillary democrats run the obama one.

http://www.mittromneyforum.com/index.php

http://www.theobamaforums.com/index.php