PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul will win if you click here

RonPaulCult
09-08-2007, 01:47 PM
and pledge to do the following:

Every single time you spend money of something you don't need (like a coffee at starbucks, a movie, a candy bar, a magazine, etc.) put one dollar aside for the Ron Paul campaign.

So many of us think that we can't afford to donate more than we already have (I'm guilty of this too) but we always have money to throw at other things don't we?

So from now on and until Ron Paul is president I am going to set one dollar aside each and every time I buy a cd. Each time I order dessert. Any time I throw a few dollars into a tip jar.

Think of it as a Ron Paul tax to END PAYING TAXES!

If you're with me - say you're with me here (so I know I'm not alone and so this is bumped up and more people will do it!)

Roxi
09-08-2007, 01:49 PM
hell ya

Kregener
09-08-2007, 01:53 PM
I have boycotted Starbuck's for their contributions to The Brady Campaign To Disarm America, and I need to cut down on coffee anyway, so yeah, I can set those bucks aside for the Paul campaign.

RonPaulCult
09-08-2007, 01:55 PM
I have boycotted Starbuck's for their contributions to The Brady Campaign To Disarm America, and I need to cut down on coffee anyway, so yeah, I can set those bucks aside for the Paul campaign.

Haha I don't visit starbucks either but - a lot of people do and pay 7 dollars for coffee each morning. So I say pay 7 dollars for coffee still - but as you reach into your wallet pull out another dollar and put it in your other pocket. Your "Ron Paul pocket" if you will...

Michael Ingram
09-08-2007, 01:58 PM
great idea

inibo
09-08-2007, 02:10 PM
That is a very good idea.

Spirit of '76
09-08-2007, 02:25 PM
Haha I don't visit starbucks either but - a lot of people do and pay 7 dollars for coffee each morning.

Holy shit! Where do you live? :eek:

RonPaulCult
09-08-2007, 03:33 PM
Holy shit! Where do you live? :eek:

Ok so maybe not 7 but they are a lot

inibo
09-08-2007, 03:39 PM
I like Dunkin Donuts coffee better anyway.

Colleen
09-08-2007, 04:18 PM

Well I am not surprised. I will no longer be going to Starbucks, nor buying their over-priced bags at the grocery, either. Thanks for the tip.

RonPaulCult, that is a good idea. I am already giving til it hurts & will continue on til his election.

mport1
09-08-2007, 04:20 PM
Great idea. Also, consider ways to cut some spending out of your daily routine. If you order sodas or coffee, just go for water. Think of how much money this adds up to.

rockjoa
09-08-2007, 04:21 PM
Just switch to store brand coffee, it may be bitter and taste of death but it saves you money and does the job.