PDA

View Full Version : The N-bomb is dropped on black passersby at Prop 8 protests

Chieftain1776
11-09-2008, 09:18 AM
http://rodonline.typepad.com/rodonline/2008/11/n-word-and-raci.html

Geoffrey, a student at UCLA and regular Rod 2.0 reader, joined the massive protest outside the Temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Westwood. Geoffrey was called the n-word at least twice.

It was like being at a klan rally except the klansmen were wearing Abercrombie polos and Birkenstocks. YOU ******, one man shouted at men. If your people want to call me a ******, I will call you a ******. Someone else said same thing to me on the next block near the temple...me and my friend were walking, he is also gay but Korean, and a young WeHo clone said after last night the ******* better not come to West Hollywood if they knew what was BEST for them.

Nice to see how open minded the various identity groups on the left are.

james1906
11-09-2008, 09:27 AM
I'm guessing that because gays are a minority, they think they can get away with saying the n-word.

coyote_sprit
11-09-2008, 09:36 AM
No because they are a "free" citizen they can get a way with doing so.

Chieftain1776
11-09-2008, 09:44 AM
I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of individuals in political groups that (typically) want to have thoughts and non violent actions criminalized and then go out and then hold and perform those thoughts and actions because they didn't get their way politically.

JoshLowry
11-09-2008, 09:47 AM
The gays are pissed off because 70% of blacks voted to make gay people "second class citizens."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/11/06/AR2008110603880.html

trey4sports
11-09-2008, 10:00 AM
be careful, theyll swing their purses at you

tonesforjonesbones
11-09-2008, 10:09 AM
This is a fact..most black folks are Christians and attend church regularly...i am not surprised they wouldn't go for it...and the latinos are strong catholics...i am absolutely not surprised at this. Good for them! i just wish they could see other issues..such as the Constitution, free markets etc are much better for them than the bones the Democrats throw at them in exchange for votes. Tones

zach
11-09-2008, 11:09 AM
Within minority groups are sub-minority groups. That's what's hypocritical about groups nowadays.

No one can like each other without pointing out something that's supposedly wrong with them.

That's pretty sad. Detrimental, even.