PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to create draftgaryjohnson.com?

literatim
11-09-2008, 03:43 AM
:bunchies:

MRoCkEd
11-09-2008, 09:20 AM
:bunchies:

nate895
11-09-2008, 12:48 PM
We will create it as soon as this poll is over. I already have "TruthAtLast" tapped to help with the setup of the sight, if you would like to help with anything on the Draft Johnson 2012 PAC, PM me after the second round poll goes up and I include the plan for the committee.

Xenophage
11-09-2008, 03:39 PM
I don't know enough about Gary Johnson to support him. All I know is he endorsed Ron Paul, but that doesn't tell me enough. I want to know that he really, truly has his shit straight. Does he agree that the initiation of coercive force is immoral? What does he think the proper role of government should be?

I don't want speaking points, or "Well, he is against this bill and for that one." I want to know his philosophy.

Cowlesy
11-09-2008, 03:46 PM
I don't know enough about Gary Johnson to support him. All I know is he endorsed Ron Paul, but that doesn't tell me enough. I want to know that he really, truly has his shit straight. Does he agree that the initiation of coercive force is immoral? What does he think the proper role of government should be?

I don't want speaking points, or "Well, he is against this bill and for that one." I want to know his philosophy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2EhAVQS2V8

Xenophage, that video (coupled with #2) helped convince me he is worth reviewing.

It'd be fun to watch him debate the talking heads on stage.

MRoCkEd
11-09-2008, 03:51 PM
He endorsed Ron Paul! 'Nuff said!

Jbrabble
11-10-2008, 02:08 PM
Well I can't say he's an exciting speaker, but I would vote for him.

Elwar
11-10-2008, 02:40 PM
I've seen Gary Johnson give a speech at the National Libertarian Convention. He is by far not just a talking head politician. He vetoed 85% of the legislation that came across his desk making him unpopular with both Republicans and Democrats in the state legislature.

If Ron Paul is Dr. No, Gary Johnson is Mr. Veto.

The man has principles.