PDA

View Full Version : The Faux News Spin Continues

Hawaii Libertarian
05-16-2007, 07:27 AM
This morning, Steve Doocy on "Fox and Friends" continued to try and spin the strong showing of Ron Paul in their post debate text message poll. He explained it away as Paul supporters "burning up their airtime" text messaging votes for Dr. Paul.

My wife and I voted once each on our cell phones and we each received a text message from Fox thanking us for our participation. There was a significant delay getting a response to my wife's vote so we resent the text message again. She only received one acknowledgment text message back, so I suspect the Fox system ignored more than one vote coming from the same number.

As the day progresses, I'm sure Fox's "analysts" are scurrying looking for evidence of multiple votes and freeping. So far, Fox's "we report, you decide" and "fair and balanced" are an absolute joke.

I think that after they finish pumping up Giuliani, they will let the results of this poll fade into obscurity and resume the MSM blackout on Dr. Paul.

Over on MSNBC, with 15,232 votes cast as of 9:22 AM EDT, Dr. Paul still has a commanding lead of 51 percent positive, more than twice as much as Romney, who follows at 24 percent positive. Dr. Paul also continues to have the lowest negatives by far in this online poll.

Regrettably, expect the MSM to continue to ratchet up the pressure do exclude Dr. Paul and the other "second tier" candidates from future debates.

Karsten
01-09-2008, 06:44 PM
That sucks.

ronpaulfollower999
01-09-2008, 06:45 PM
hmmm.....

derdy
01-09-2008, 07:07 PM
This is an old post from last May.

jd603
01-09-2008, 07:36 PM
their text message system was very good, i was impressed by it, in fact, i was surprised it was honest since it was Fox...

Ron really did get those votes.

His fundraising in the 4th quarter of 2007 had more $ from individual donors THAN ANY OTHER PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN.

Now what does that tell you?