PDA

View Full Version : Your view on 9/11

Truthisdead
09-08-2007, 12:11 PM
Has anyone here seen loose change (www.loosechange911.com)?

Brandybuck
09-08-2007, 12:19 PM
This thread belongs on the Hot Topics section, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54

Most of us are away of the conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11, and have very strong emotions one way or the other. It is because of these strong emotions that we only discuss them in the Hot Topics section.

Truthisdead
09-08-2007, 12:26 PM
Ok thank you I'll do that then. Is there a way to lock my own post?

richard1984
09-08-2007, 12:33 PM
Ok thank you I'll do that then. Is there a way to lock my own post?

I'm not sure, but I think that moderators will help you with that (they can move the thread and stuff).

May I suggest looking through the vast history of 9/11 discussions/arguments on the forum? I know it's a pain in the ass, but you'll get a feeling for the opinions of people around here (especially some of the more senior members).

I know that it's some complicated shit.

BTW: your name ('Truthisdead') is rather pessimistic sounding. Surely you don't believe that.

Faith is pretty damn important in this life. Don't let the suckers get you down. :D

Truthisdead
09-08-2007, 12:40 PM
well i do think that the truth can be hard to find and more more lies come out that popluting the truth. So no i don't really believe that :P and i have faith in the truth cuz you can make a lie but could never change the truth. Im i truth pusher lol

SeanEdwards
09-08-2007, 12:41 PM
Loose change is a dishonest, manipulative piece of propaganda trash. It's like something straight from Goebbel's playbook. The creators of loose change have a beautiful future ahead of them creating commercials for neocons.

TheEvilDetector
09-08-2007, 12:56 PM
Loose change is a dishonest, manipulative piece of propaganda trash. It's like something straight from Goebbel's playbook. The creators of loose change have a beautiful future ahead of them creating commercials for neocons.

Government Conspiracy Theory is a dishonest, manipulative piece of propaganda trash. It's like something straight from Goebbel's playbook. The creators of Government Conspiracy Theory have a beautiful future ahead of them creating commercials for neocons.

SeanEdwards
09-08-2007, 01:01 PM
Government Conspiracy Theory is a dishonest, manipulative piece of propaganda trash. It's like something straight from Goebbel's playbook. The creators of Government Conspiracy Theory have a beautiful future ahead of them creating commercials for neocons.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Thanks ;)

Truthisdead
09-08-2007, 01:10 PM

Ok so what makes it dishonest can you tell us more about that, i'd like to know!

TheEvilDetector
09-08-2007, 01:20 PM
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Thanks ;)

No Problem.

SeanEdwards
09-08-2007, 01:28 PM
Ok so what makes it dishonest can you tell us more about that, i'd like to know!

I'd rather talk about how to get Ron Paul elected. Debating loose change is a waste of time, and is sure to turn into a flamefest. I've already said enough about the subject.

TheEvilDetector
09-08-2007, 01:35 PM
I'd rather talk about how to get Ron Paul elected. Debating loose change is a waste of time, and is sure to turn into a flamefest. I've already said enough about the subject.

:)

Truthisdead
09-08-2007, 02:08 PM

Ok fair enough but would you have a source i could look at that you know of about it being dishonest?