PDA

View Full Version : Paul's take on bin laden??

fj45lvr
09-08-2007, 10:07 AM
I am curious what Paul has said concerning Bin Laden....

I find it interesting that our press does not actually tell the public what Bin Laden actually states over the years.......Bin Laden has mixed in with his propaganda valid points concerning "corporations" and the "killing" of people (even though he advocates an eye for eye).

Most folks do completely disregard that the Mujaideen war is "eye for eye" and only see it one way... Amazing how there have been press releases about Al Queda experimenting with types of chemical and biological agents for use (horrifying people with their "evilness")....don't people realize that Americans have done much more of the very same types of development and testing?? It is so very ironic to me that folks seem to never want to acknowledge that our own Gov./corporations have not necessarily always acted in such a way as to be "beyond reproach" and are in denial about actual "motives"... that fall short of reinforcing the GOD given rights to "life, liberty and pursuit of happiness" for all people.

Here is link to the transcipt of bin ladens recent comments: http://abcnews.go.com/images/Politics/transcript2.pdf

short snip

"this was was entirely unneccessary, as testified to by your own reports. And among the most capable of those from your own side who speak to you on this topic and on the manufacturing of public opinion is Noam Chomsky, who spoke sober words of advice prior to the war, but the leader of Texas doesn't like those who give advice. the entire world came out in unprecedented demonstrations to warn against waging the war and describe its true nature in eloquent terms like "no to-spilling red blood for black oil", yet he paid them no heed. It is time for humankind to know that talk of the rights of man and freedom ware lies produced by the White house and its allies in Europe to deceive humans, take control of their destinies and subjugate them.

So in answer to the question about the causes of the Democrats' failure to stop the war, I say: they are the same reasons which led to the failure of former president Kennedy to stop the Vietnam war. Those with real power and influence are those with the most capial. Ands since the democratic system permits major corporations to back candidates, be they presidential or congressional, there shouldn't be any cause for astonishment-and there isn't any-in the Democrats failure to stop the war. And you're the ones who have the saying which goes, "money talks".