PDA

View Full Version : Fred Thompson Running Mate Supposedly Announced

Michael Ingram
09-08-2007, 09:59 AM
Someone on Fox News said that Thompson would be running with Judd Gregg (R-NH)

McDermit
09-08-2007, 01:02 PM
That'd be one way to do well in NH :rolleyes:

Keith
09-08-2007, 01:12 PM
I don't know anything about Judd Gregg other than what I just read on his Wikipedia page. After reading that page I can't imagine why he would run on a ticket with Fake Freddy. There must be a dark side to this guy if he would be willing to join that ticket.

LizF
09-08-2007, 02:07 PM
That'd be one way to do well in NH :rolleyes:

It's true that Gregg has had a lot of political longevity in NH, but his vote for the Immigration (Amnesty) Bill has not exactly boosted his popularity among voters.

For more info on the Senator:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judd_Gregg

(mention of his vote on the Immigration Bill under the section on "Special Interest Ratings")

hard@work
09-08-2007, 07:39 PM
Oh. I thought you were going to say Darth Vader.

Johnnybags
09-08-2007, 07:44 PM
You could not have picked a more mundane candidate. At least it was not Jeb Bush.

0zzy
09-08-2007, 09:04 PM
Gotta win the primaries before you pick your VP, Fred.

noztnac
11-24-2007, 01:52 PM
In my opinion Ron Paul is making a huge mistake not picking his VP before the primaries.

You said something about Fred Thompson "having to" win the primaries before picking a VP.

It's quite possible that after the first primaries the chance will have been lost and the fight will be over before it began.

Only front runners have the luxury of picking their running mates after the primaries.

Like it or not, Ron Paul is not yet a front runner.

angelatc
11-24-2007, 01:59 PM
Fred and Judd?

It almost sounds like characters from a bad 70's sitcom, doesn't it?

Makes me think of basset hounds.

ronpaulfollower999
11-24-2007, 02:00 PM
You could not have picked a more mundane candidate. At least it was not Jeb Bush.

If Ron Paul picks Jeb Bush for VP, he can say goodbye to my vote.

I'm a Floridian that had to lived under Jeb Bush's reign of terror.

OptionsTrader
11-24-2007, 02:03 PM
If Ron Paul picks Jeb Bush for VP, he can say goodbye to my vote.

I'm a Floridian that had to lived under Jeb Bush's reign of terror.

I believe you completely missed the point of the previous post. And there is no way that man will be involved in any way with a Ron Paul presidency, not even the ambassador to hell.

ronpaulfollower999
11-24-2007, 02:12 PM
I believe you completely missed the point of the previous post. And there is no way that man will be involved in any way with a Ron Paul presidency, not even the ambassador to hell.

Didn't read the whole post sorry. Just the mention of his name makes my blood pressure rise.

JAYCEE
11-24-2007, 04:56 PM
I think RP should keep doing what he's doing. His support is solid, unlike his rivals. He's moving up. I even saw CNN show his poll numbers (8%) yesterday.

derdy
11-24-2007, 08:19 PM
Oh. I thought you were going to say Darth Vader.

Well, Darth actually sent Fred Thompson to Earth apparently... 5th post down

http://www.fredthompsonforum.com/showthread.php?t=156&page=8

sharedvoice
11-25-2007, 12:05 AM
Fred "Dead Head" Thompson 's campaign will not go anywhere. I expect him to throw in the towel after Iowa and NH along with Mike "Taxmee" Huckabee

bbachtung
11-25-2007, 12:07 AM
It'll be hard for Gregg to be Fred's running mate when he's appearing in ads for Mitt Romney.

reaver
11-25-2007, 02:09 AM
Fred "Dead Head" Thompson 's campaign will not go anywhere. I expect him to throw in the towel after Iowa and NH along with Mike "Taxmee" Huckabee

His goal... crazy as it sounds... is to win South Carolina and if he does he expects to win all of the southern states.