PDA

View Full Version : Fighting the Huckabee spin on forums and blogs with TRUTH here

rp08rp
09-08-2007, 09:37 AM
my responses:

RE: Huckabee
Since when was it not OK, not object to a war for "HONOR"? Did he ever serve!?
Huckabee never served, yet ANOTHER one
Also, if elections are based on what the people want, and if the American people demand changes, and the politicians are saying NO, we shouldnt care about what the people want [i.e. elections],
THEN, NEWSFLASH!!

WE ARE NOT IN A DEMOCRACY ANYMORE!!

==========

re: RON PAUL pulling us out

You are saying the same thing they said about VIETNAM - "if we pull out all hell will break loose"

BEING OVER there is creating more recruits, making the defense contracors insanely rich, indebting our country, and reminding me of Russia's bullydumb focus on winning for honor in Afghanistan.

WE ARE DOING EXACTLY WHAT OBL wanted, creating A HUGE RECRUITING CAMPAIGN, and going bankrupt taxing future generations with all this inflation and DEBT, while funneling funds that could be used to get us off the dependency of oil, strengthen our borders, and get our ship together.

AMERICA is succumbing to pressures of globalists, oil companies, fear, and religious interests for Israel too

WE NEED TO WAKE UP , be strong, Iraq wont be a safe haven, the longer we are there, the more revenge is built via dead civilians, and the seen occupation.