PDA

View Full Version : NBC Saturday Night Live Reduced to Trash Palin

Change
11-08-2008, 11:31 PM
SNL is reduced to be the lap dog of the Democrat Party to trash and burn Palin and now the entire State of Alaska.

The largest state in the U.S., in northwestern North America, with coasts on the Arctic and North Pacific oceans and on the Bering Sea, separated from the contiguous 48 U.S. states by Canada; pop. 626,932; capital, Juneau; statehood: Jan. 3, 1959 (49). The territory was purchased from Russia in 1867. After oil was discovered in 1968, a pipeline was completed in 1977 to carry the oil from the North Slope to Valdez.

Governor Palin should be flattered, NBC Democrat Owned Media should do an ethics check on themselves, they have a long road to haul for their new chosen one.

The news conference skit lacked creativity. Palin should move to Senate Seat for State of Alaska and kick some butt on the national level. A women clearly able to get under the skin of the Chicago style hit and run political machine NBC is cleary a part of. Go Girl, obviously you have the ability to stand up to power.
:p

Aratus
11-09-2008, 09:19 AM
SARAH PALIN in 2012 ...yes

PatriotOne
11-09-2008, 09:28 AM
Eh, I was neutral on Palin until I heard her get punked on that radio show that pretended to be President Sarkozy calling her. She sounded like a giggling school girl getting asked out to the prom by the Quarterback. Made me think she would be nothing but a puppet for the elite and feel privledged to do their bidding. Hardly the champion I envision for 2012. We need someone to fight the global elite...not stroke their ego's. The whole phone call made me cringe for her. Ugh.

PALIN PUNKED! Prank Call with Fake French President Sarkozy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsmIJuN225M

tonesforjonesbones
11-09-2008, 11:47 AM
I love Sarah palin. She is a good conservative/libertarian. i hope she will not run in 2012 but in 2016. Save the best for when the real regime change occurs....if we make it that far with this bunch of communists on the hill at the Kremlin. tones

tonesforjonesbones
11-09-2008, 11:48 AM
Why are the democrats and their whacko mainstream komrades trashing palin the most? Because she is the biggest threat to them...if she was no threat...she would get no play at all from them. tones

Cowlesy
11-09-2008, 11:49 AM
SNL has not been viewable since the demise of Toonces the driving cat.

dannno
11-09-2008, 12:18 PM
Uhh, actually I heard a Democrat on Faux News today say that the Republicans need to stop trashing Sarah Palin.

Then again, there is no difference between the Democrats and Republicans.

TONES, you should search the forum for the interview Ron Paul gave yesterday on 590.. Ron Paul talked about Palin

LibertyEagle
11-09-2008, 12:23 PM
Uhh, actually I heard a Democrat on Faux News today say that the Republicans need to stop trashing Sarah Palin.

Then again, there is no difference between the Democrats and Republicans.

TONES, you should search the forum for the interview Ron Paul gave yesterday on 590.. Ron Paul talked about Palin

There was never a link to that interview though that I could find.