PDA

View Full Version : Are you passionate about extending this movement to the average Joe? Then come help!

RonPaulVolunteer
11-08-2008, 09:24 PM
I am spear-heading a massive project that will promote and help others promote the cause of personal freedom and liberty. And not just in America, but world wide.

Already several very famous names in the "movement" have come on board. These people have enormous leverage and some appear on TV frequently.

This project is unique, will be the first of its kind, and I expect it will become very well known and a much used resource. This project is aimed at college age students.

For now, that is all I can tell you about the project.

What we are looking for now is an individual or individuals, to put in $2500 per month for the next 6 months. Of course, if you're looking at funding this, you'll know everything inside out and back the front before you spend a dime.

If this interests you, please Private Message me by clicking on my username.

We are not in a concept stage. The entire project is 90% complete and awaiting funding. Much time and effort has already been spent on this. We are ready to go.

Thanks for looking.

rp4prez
11-08-2008, 09:36 PM
$2,500 x 6 = $15,000

Yeah okay with this vague description good luck getting anyone to "donate" that kind of money.

A. Havnes
11-08-2008, 09:39 PM
Do you have any more information on this project? It sounds fascinating and the thing we've been looking for. Unfortunately, I am barely surviving on my own. Why not call for a money bomb and see what that does?

RonPaulVolunteer
11-08-2008, 09:39 PM
$2,500 x 6 = $15,000

Yeah okay with this vague description good luck getting anyone to "donate" that kind of money.

Thanks for your comment. :)

Clearly before a person with money puts one dime towards anything, they know enough to satisfy that it's worthwhile. This is how seed money always starts its search. Vague by necessity, but they will learn all they want to know before they spend a dime.

tonesforjonesbones
11-08-2008, 09:44 PM
How many of these are going to pop up? i have decided to work in my town with a local organization...it was started by our local talk radio guys who are republican/libertarians. Some big money people have jumped on board...and the talk radio guys are already getting ads on the radio. We had a booth at Friday fest this weekend and handed out pocket constitutions. our booth was busy the entire time...many are joining. I am finally excited again...part of our mission is to memorize the Declaration of independence and Constitution. Tones

RonPaulVolunteer
11-08-2008, 09:51 PM
How many of these are going to pop up? i have decided to work in my town with a local organization...it was started by our local talk radio guys who are republican/libertarians. Some big money people have jumped on board...and the talk radio guys are already getting ads on the radio. We had a booth at Friday fest this weekend and handed out pocket constitutions. our booth was busy the entire time...many are joining. I am finally excited again...part of our mission is to memorize the Declaration of independence and Constitution. Tones

Well I hope many pop up. We have to fight this from all angles at the same time. Good job with what you're doing!

tremendoustie
11-08-2008, 09:59 PM
I am spear-heading a massive project that will promote and help others promote the cause of personal freedom and liberty. And not just in America, but world wide.

Already several very famous names in the "movement" have come on board. These people have enormous leverage and some appear on TV frequently.

This project is unique, will be the first of its kind, and I expect it will become very well known and a much used resource. This project is aimed at college age students.

For now, that is all I can tell you about the project.

What we are looking for now is an individual or individuals, to put in $2500 per month for the next 6 months.

If this interests you, please Private Message me by clicking on my username.

We are not in a concept stage. The entire project is 90% complete and awaiting funding. Much time and effort has already been spent on this. We are ready to go.

Thanks for looking.

So .... you have to keep this secret, but you'll give information to anyone interested in donating money? Because, as has been mentioned, no one's going to give that kind of money without really, really solid info and confirmation.

TruthAtLast
11-08-2008, 10:34 PM
why not just ask for $15k donations? can you at least tell us if it is for-profit or non-profit? Is it a service or does it involve products?

Even without telling us what it is, you could name some of the people involved that are "well known".

If Trevor Lyman is involved I want NOTHING to do with it.

CapitalistRadical
11-08-2008, 10:50 PM
The secrecy makes the project sound shady.

jave27
11-08-2008, 10:56 PM
The secrecy makes the project sound shady.

Given that the OP has over 3000 posts here, it's unlikely to be all that shady.

If I were him, though, I'd work on my marketing skills a bit more...

Nate K
11-08-2008, 10:57 PM
PM me the summary of the project. I know why the details aren't all out yet..

RonPaulVolunteer
11-08-2008, 11:06 PM
I don't want to stir anyone to an argument, but people that have the funds to fund a project like this are completely used to secrecy and NDAs. I have been involved in tech startups for over 10 years, I know how this works. If you are not one who can fund this, please just understand that you will see this in time, but please do not criticize me. We have way to much criticism of other people's projects around here. It's the reason why so many have not gone ahead and got good projects going. We need to be FAR more ENCOURAGING when people come up with ideas.

PS. Trevor Lyman is my friend, and I find it disappointing that people here badmouth him. That said, this project has nothing to do with him, and he does not know anything about it.

Nate K
11-08-2008, 11:13 PM
given he has 3.5k posts I doubt he's trying to take your money. Volunteer don't be discouraged by the enormous level of anti-organization here. Glad to see someone's onto something.

RonPaulVolunteer
11-08-2008, 11:19 PM
given he has 3.5k posts I doubt he's trying to take your money. Volunteer don't be discouraged by the enormous level of anti-organization here. Glad to see someone's onto something.

Don't worry, I have seen this over and over and.........over again...

Rather sad... Makes one wonder bout paid plants on these boards...

JVParkour
11-08-2008, 11:20 PM
If I had 15k spare, I would help ya, but I'm in college and don't have 15k to my name!!! Good luck though!!

For Liberty

TruthAtLast
11-08-2008, 11:25 PM
I don't want to stir anyone to an argument, but people that have the funds to fund a project like this are completely used to secrecy and NDAs. I have been involved in tech startups for over 10 years, I know how this works. If you are not one who can fund this, please just understand that you will see this in time, but please do not criticize me. We have way to much criticism of other people's projects around here. It's the reason why so many have not gone ahead and got good projects going. We need to be FAR more ENCOURAGING when people come up with ideas.

PS. Trevor Lyman is my friend, and I find it disappointing that people here badmouth him. That said, this project has nothing to do with him, and he does not know anything about it.

I have my own reasons for not trusting Trevor as far as I can throw him that has nothing to do with anything anyone else says on these forums.

But aside from that, I'm glad to see you are moving forward with anything that could help the liberty Movement. I'm already investing hundreds of thousands of dollars in my own projects but I wish you the best in your venture.

Xenophage
11-09-2008, 12:53 AM
How many people have PM'd you asking for information so far?

RonPaulVolunteer
11-09-2008, 03:00 PM
bump

trey4sports
11-09-2008, 03:38 PM
maybe bunchies can fund the project?
:bunchies:

tremendoustie
11-09-2008, 04:34 PM

Understood, and best of luck to you, and I look forward to hearing about this. Regarding Trevor, and anyone else who works to promote liberty, I don't think I need to approve of everything a person's ever done, and all of their methods, in order to hope they are successful when they are promoting what is right.

You're right that we shouldn't discourage each other ;).

The_Orlonater
11-09-2008, 05:41 PM
It's too hard. We keep trying, but it fails.

The "progressives" will be happy funding president Obama.

How about all of us liberty minded people move to one area, and build up the state and secede? They can't stop us.

HollyforRP
11-09-2008, 09:06 PM
...sorry can't afford that.

RonPaulVolunteer
11-10-2008, 10:32 PM
bump.

RonPaulVolunteer
11-12-2008, 01:51 PM
+!

tggroo7
11-12-2008, 02:07 PM
Did you ask Wayne Allen Root?

Mortikhi
11-12-2008, 02:14 PM
Instead of 1 blimp, there will be 2.

Oops, secret is out.

RonPaulVolunteer
11-12-2008, 02:18 PM
Instead of 1 blimp, there will be 2.

Oops, secret is out.

Yeah, this is just a little more down to earth. Pun intended.

RonPaulVolunteer
11-12-2008, 02:19 PM
Did you ask Wayne Allen Root?

Nope, got contact details?

Chieftain1776
11-12-2008, 03:02 PM
Dear Sir/M,
I am Mr.David Mark. an Auditor of a BANK OF THE NORTH
INTERNATIONAL,ABUJA (FCT). I have the courage to Crave indulgence for this important business believing that you will never let me down either now or in the future.

Some years ago, an American Mining consultant/ contractor with the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, made a numbered time (fixed)deposit for twelve calendar months, valued $12M.USD (TWELVE MILLION US DOLLARS) in an account. On maturity, The bank sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply.

After a month, The bank sent another reminder and finally his
contract employers, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation wrote
to inform the bank that he died without MAKING A WILL, and all attempts
by the American Embassy to trace his next of kin was fruitless. I therefore, made further investigation and discovered that the beneficiary was an immigrant from Jamaica and only recently obtained American citizenship. He did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents, including his Bank deposit paper work.

This money total amount $12M.USD ( TWELVE MILLION US DOLLARS)is still sitting
in my bank as dormant Account. No one will ever come forward to claim it, and according to Nigerian Banking policy, after some years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Nigerian Government if the account owner is certified dead. This is the situation, and my proposal is that I am looking for a foreigner who will
stand in as the next of kin to beneficiary, and OPEN a Bank Account abroad to
facilitate the transfer of this money. This is simple, all you have to do is to
OPEN an account anywhere in the world and send me its detail for me to
arrange the proper money transfer paperwork, and facilitate the
transfer.

The money will then be paid into this Account for us to share
in the ratio of 60% for me, 35 % for you and 5% for expenses that might
come up during transfer process. There is no risk at all, and all the
paper work for this transaction will be done by me using my position
and connections in the banks in Nigeria.

This business transaction is guaranteed. And the first phase of the transfer will be ($4M.USD)FOUR MILLION DOLLARS as advised by our insider in the bank. If you are interested, please reply immediately through my personal email sending the following details: (1) Your Full Name/Address (2) Your Private Telephone/fax
Number. Please observe the utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this
transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your
assistance to invest some of my share in your country. I look forward to your
earliest reply.

Yours,
Mr.David Mark.

Chieftain1776
11-12-2008, 03:03 PM
I'm sorry I just had to :)

Truth Warrior
11-12-2008, 04:38 PM
Ignorance and apathy RULES average Joe.<IMHO>

RonPaulVolunteer
11-12-2008, 05:53 PM
Ignorance and apathy RULES average Joe.<IMHO>

Well IGNORANCE is exactly the problem this project will be directly addressing.

Truth Warrior
11-12-2008, 06:35 PM
Well IGNORANCE is exactly the problem this project will be directly addressing. You'll need to tackle BOTH. If one don't getcha, the other will. ;)

RonPaulVolunteer
11-13-2008, 05:07 PM
You'll need to tackle BOTH. If one don't getcha, the other will. ;)

No, WE need to tackle both. It's a collective effort to bring forth individualism. Ah the irony.

Jbrabble
11-13-2008, 05:57 PM
Why does this need to be kept secret?