PDA

View Full Version : Rahm's PLAN if more than 3 months!!!

cindy25
11-08-2008, 07:46 PM
I was just reading the post:

h?p=5818ttp://www.infowars.com/

Here’s how it would work. Young people will know that between the ages of eighteen and twenty-five, the nation will enlist them for three months of civilian service. They’ll be asked to report for three months of basic civil defense training in their state or community, where they will learn what to do in the event of biochemical, nuclear or conventional attack; how to assist others in an evacuation; how to respond when a levee breaks or we’re hit by a natural disaster. These young people will be available to address their communities’ most pressing needs.

Read the last sentence. This means whenever a local mayor needs slave labor for one of his projects he can call up slaves, already trained to obey.

Mahkato
11-08-2008, 07:49 PM
I bet there are going to be a decent number of people moving overseas for 7 years to go to college. Who wants to blow 3 months of your life on Uncle Sam?

nate895
11-08-2008, 08:00 PM
If the Senators in the GOP filibuster this, it would be good for them politically. One moment the youth vote is 65-35 Democrat, next it is 80-20 Republican.

cindy25
11-08-2008, 08:05 PM
and its not 3 months.

look at the call up provision.

The Republicans could retake the House in 2010 if they had decent leadership on this.

Zera
11-08-2008, 11:46 PM
I don't think Rahm's idea's are going to actually mean anything, hopefully.