PDA

View Full Version : Should we make Huckster invite Ron on his show?

StateofTrance
11-08-2008, 07:39 PM
No matter how much I hate Huckster, he wasn't that bad to Ron Paul after he realized how he got treated by the extreme neo-cons. Don't get me wrong, Huckster IS a neo-con, but his behavior is WAY better than Ghoul and McFuck.

So --

Should we send emails to Huck to invite Ron Paul on his show? Why? Obviously, to spread Ron's message + Huck's viewership will get a BIG boost for a day :D I don't know if Ron would be interested, but hey, Ron is everywhere on MSM these days..So why not on Huck's show?

Email request: huckmail@foxnews.com

If you do email, be NICE!

http://www.foxnews.com/huckabee/index.html

dannno
11-08-2008, 07:40 PM
I saw some of that show just now.. What a stupid show. Get Ron Paul on there so he can school them.

Nate K
11-08-2008, 07:46 PM
Huck isn't a bad guy - only urge him if you ppl will actually be nice. Just because someone is a neocon doesn't make them a bad person - judge by the individual.

yongrel
11-08-2008, 07:48 PM
Mike Huckabee has a show?

StateofTrance
11-08-2008, 07:57 PM
Yeap :D

MsDoodahs
11-08-2008, 07:59 PM
"Should we MAKE" ... ???

WTF???

StateofTrance
11-08-2008, 08:01 PM
"Should we MAKE" ... ???

WTF???

Because I hate to use the word "Request" vis-a-vis Huckster.

Should we "request" Huck to invite Ron Paul?? Ummm ..Don't like the tone..as if Huck is some god or something ..:D

MsDoodahs
11-08-2008, 08:05 PM
Oh, okay.

I actually would not WANT Ron to appear with Gomer. I despise Gomer.

chrisc888
11-08-2008, 08:23 PM
I distinctly remember in one of the debates Ron was talking about foreign policy or something, and Romney and McCain were laughing and making faces the whole time, whereas Huckabee was sitting politely and at least gave the impression he was paying attention and listening. He's still a neocon but I think we could expect a relatively fair interview should this happen.

StateofTrance
11-08-2008, 08:24 PM
I distinctly remember in one of the debates Ron was talking about foreign policy or something, and Romney and McCain were laughing and making faces the whole time, whereas Huckabee was sitting politely and at least gave the impression he was paying attention and listening. He's still a neocon but I think we could expect a relatively fair interview should this happen.

Yeap I remember that moment..

dr. hfn
11-08-2008, 08:28 PM
yes lets do it, Ron Paul will own him!

Michael Landon
11-08-2008, 08:29 PM
Honestly, I found that the Huckabee supporters were more open to Ron Paul's views than any of the others. I met some really good Huckabee supporters. I say we do it and ask Mike Huckabee to have Dr. Paul on his show. I'm also sending a link to Chuck Norris' speech about Ron Paul so Huckabee can see how his "MAN" likes Ron Paul. :)

- ML

StateofTrance
11-08-2008, 08:40 PM
Good call, let's do it :)

Brad Zink
11-08-2008, 08:41 PM
It would be a great idea to get Dr. Paul on Huckabee's show. We need to expand our base of liberty-minded people in order to become a governing majority within the Republican Party. Some of the pro-life Conservatives that watch Fox News will come to our side in the near future.

Nate K
11-08-2008, 08:46 PM
yes lets do it, Ron Paul will own him!

that shouldn't be the object of getting him own, dude. Huckabee will almost guaranteed at least consider most of Paul's points and probably agree on many others.

there's no reason to "own" Huckabee, never did anything wrong to us

Minuteman2008
11-08-2008, 08:50 PM
I actually found Huckabee to be the least objectionable of all the other candidates, besides maybe Tancredo. Huckabee has also totally opposed the bailout bill and was decent on some other conservative issues (not the war, obviously). The fair tax he supported would have been better than the status quo. I'd like for Ron Paul to appear on his Fox News show. I also found Huckabee supporters in general to be good people and might be open minded enough to RP's message.

NEPA_Revolution
11-08-2008, 09:02 PM
I respect Huck. I supported him before I knew about Ron Paul, Huck really gained my respect in the debate at the Reagan museum when he said "Excuse me, Mr. Romney and McCain seem to be getting all the questions while we (referring to him and Ron Paul) have gotten to say almost nothing"

Michael Landon
11-08-2008, 09:39 PM
I respect Huck. I supported him before I knew about Ron Paul, Huck really gained my respect in the debate at the Reagan museum when he said "Excuse me, Mr. Romney and McCain seem to be getting all the questions while we (referring to him and Ron Paul) have gotten to say almost nothing"

Agreed. He also gained a lot of my respect when I heard that comment. I hope he puts Ron Paul on.

- ML

TruthAtLast
11-08-2008, 10:07 PM
I actually found Huckabee to be the least objectionable of all the other candidates, besides maybe Tancredo. Huckabee has also totally opposed the bailout bill and was decent on some other conservative issues (not the war, obviously). The fair tax he supported would have been better than the status quo. I'd like for Ron Paul to appear on his Fox News show. I also found Huckabee supporters in general to be good people and might be open minded enough to RP's message.

true. even Ron Paul said he would support the Fair Tax because it would be at least a step in the right direction of eliminating the IRS. Obviously Ron Paul wants to take it further than that, but when asked if he would sign the bill if he were president, he said yes.

I actually liked Huckabee for many reasons and was considering him until I found out about Ron Paul.

jrich4rpaul
11-08-2008, 10:08 PM
Any show is a good one for Paul to be on.

james1906
11-08-2008, 10:11 PM
The two of them discussing the war was one of the highlights of the debates. I love would love to see another dialogue between them.

Nate K
11-08-2008, 10:13 PM
Any show is a good one for Paul to be on.

Just not the freak show :eek::D:bunchies:

MikeStanart
11-08-2008, 11:26 PM
I do have a lot of respect for Huck.

Granted, I disagree with a lot he believes in; I truly believe he is a genuine individual who cares about this country.

He's not the type of person who will attack you like a madman because he disagrees with your beliefs

blocks
11-08-2008, 11:45 PM
Huckabee is always respectful. He seems like a genuine person for sure.

Xenophage
11-09-2008, 01:07 AM
Fuck Huck. Fat fucker.

Still, better than McInsane and Obomba.

StateofTrance
11-09-2008, 10:26 AM
lol fat fucker ....

Come on guys, start emailing...like NAO :D

A. Havnes
11-09-2008, 10:33 AM
My grandma watches his show almost religiously. I'm under the weather today, so I skipped church, but I know that if I had gone, she would have spent a portion of lunch telling me all about what Huckabee said and did on his show. This would be a great way to get her into Ron Paul.

bbagnall
11-09-2008, 10:35 AM
I just wrote in to them. I hope this works!

Dary
11-09-2008, 11:00 AM
Huck isn't a bad guy.

Yeah. Other than his distain for the 9th and 10 amendments (and a few other things), he’s a great guy.

itshappening
11-09-2008, 02:47 PM
he had Bill Maher on who absolutely ripped Huck apart on faith, i cannot believe for one minute he would NOT have RP on and it would be a good and courteous

trey4sports
11-09-2008, 07:28 PM
he had Bill Maher on who absolutely ripped Huck apart on faith, i cannot believe for one minute he would NOT have RP on and it would be a good and courteous

i have to say that interview was hilarious

:bunchies:

MRoCkEd
11-09-2008, 07:33 PM
Worth a shot..
also contact DL Hughley breaks the news (he said he wants to have ron on)
and Bill Maher's show for another appearance

klamath
11-09-2008, 09:06 PM
No matter how much I hate Huckster, he wasn't that bad to Ron Paul after he realized how he got treated by the extreme neo-cons. Don't get me wrong, Huckster IS a neo-con, but his behavior is WAY better than Ghoul and McFuck.

So --

Should we send emails to Huck to invite Ron Paul on his show? Why? Obviously, to spread Ron's message + Huck's viewership will get a BIG boost for a day :D I don't know if Ron would be interested, but hey, Ron is everywhere on MSM these days..So why not on Huck's show?

Huck is not a neocon! For Gods sake people quit calling everyone you disagree with in the GOP a neocon! Huckabee is from the christian right. The christian Right does have areas that they agree with the neocons but they are not neocons.

The main issue that really defines a neocon is the desire to nation build and manipulate all countries around the world because they are great and know best. They will let all other conservative issues that they pay lip service to go as long as their main issue of manipulating the world is moving along.
Many conservatives that supported the war were suckered into it because they were told it was to defend the US. Once we were in and they found they were lied to they looked at iraq and the civil war our invasion set off and felt we owed an obligation to the iraqi people to try and stop the killing before we left. These people we can work with because it is not really their goal to control the world.
Even RP voted for the invation of Afganistan but wishes he hadn't now because it wasn't carried out as he thought it would be. The big disagreement between RP and many other conservatives is not whether we get out but how we get out tactically.

HOLLYWOOD
11-09-2008, 09:18 PM

RU kidding? Huck's show is a BIG FAIL. It's the Frank Luntz show, only 100 pounds heavier! After FU Frank gets donne with his phony paid polsters, Huck dresses them up and put's on his staged escapades.

Huck is a Slimy, manipulative sleazebag... that used Teleevangelists and taxpayers for his campaign funds, campaigned with the cross, STOLE debate and campaign ideas from C-SPAN and Ron Paul's campaign.

Huck also had one of the slickist campaign manager and CNN analyst, Ed "No MORALS" Rollins.

Let the Arkansas Trailer Trash run his little show at the WAFFLE HOUSE and fade to enternity at the church of Crusaders!

I love being cynical...

StateofTrance
11-09-2008, 09:44 PM
If Ron went to a show like The View, then Huck's show is a piece of cake - with respect the quality of bullshitness.. :)

Nate K
11-09-2008, 10:21 PM
Bil Maher's a libertarian?

Magsec
11-09-2008, 10:33 PM
I liked Huckabee because he was a halfway candidate. I mean, he was the one who thought that Iraq in hindsight was a bad idea, but something that we should still fix. The tragic thing is, even though RP was demonized/ignored/whatever by the media, the media completely ignored Huckabee up to Super Tuesday for no reason at all. Anyone remember his "turned off the spigot" comment in one of the debates?