PDA

View Full Version : Gordon Brown: Pledges to work with Obama to create New World Order

extrmmxer
11-08-2008, 07:25 PM
We are going to be bombarded with the New World Order slogan. All with positive spin. Makes me feakin sick.

"Gordon Brown today pledges to work with Barack Obama to create a new world order where 'markets need morals' and people come first, in a first real glimpse of how he plans to conduct the new special relationship."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/nov/09/barack-obama-gordon-brown

ClayTrainor
11-08-2008, 07:27 PM
But i thought NWO was a crazy conspiracy that didn't exist? :rolleyes:

HOLLYWOOD
11-08-2008, 07:31 PM

THe more and more I investigate Gordon Brown... The UGLIER and EVIL this guys turns out.

Brown and that French Bastard need to go, NOW!

extrmmxer
11-08-2008, 07:35 PM

Exactly, remember that debate when Ron Paul said we were in a recession and a housing depression. Everyone in the debate was like " you're crazy Ron. Hahaha... stupid bastards.

trey4sports
11-08-2008, 08:10 PM
the NWO will lose

on Obamas first speech the lights will dim and the theme music will begin to play after obamas speech, then Obama will unbutton his suit only to have a black shirt with white letters "NWO" at that time Ron Paul will sneak up behind Obama and rattle him across the head with a metal chair. Ron Paul will use the mic to formally challenge Obama to a Steel cage match in 2012 for Presidency.

yongrel
11-08-2008, 08:16 PM

Ya know, most people don't think of a global illuminati conspiracy to control people and rule with a fuzzy iron fist.

I have a sneaking suspicion Gordon Brown, and the rest of the world, is thinking of something a bit less sinister. It may not be right, but it ain't some diabolical conspiracy.

PatriotOne
11-08-2008, 08:41 PM
Ya know, most people don't think of a global illuminati conspiracy to control people and rule with a fuzzy iron fist.

I have a sneaking suspicion Gordon Brown, and the rest of the world, is thinking of something a bit less sinister. It may not be right, but it ain't some diabolical conspiracy.

You must have the attention span of a gnat Yongrel.

lucius
11-08-2008, 08:43 PM
Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial

http://www.visitingdc.com/images/roosevelt-memorial-washington-dc.jpg

He was a good 'tool' for NWO implementation, but maybe like Wilson, a parting last word?

PatriotOne
11-08-2008, 08:49 PM

He was a good 'tool' for NWO implementation, but maybe like Wilson, a parting last word?

Wow. It does not fail to amaze me everyday, that no matter how long I research this subject, there is always something new I have yet to run across.

NYgs23
11-08-2008, 10:01 PM
At least he's open about it, unlike Terry McAuliffe.

ihsv
11-08-2008, 10:08 PM

Oh... Is that why they start wars all over the place, steal people's money through excessive taxation and inflation, deploy troops on US soil to "protect the homeland," spy on us, pass laws to allow them to jail anyone they wish, restrict free speech, redistribute wealth, pass anti-gun legislation, push for all of us to have a National ID, sign executive orders that allow forced relocation of communities and organize work brigades, confiscate private property and possessions without just compensation, declare martial law and suspend the constitution for any reason whatsoever, etc., etc., etc.?

You've taken a load off my mind. I'm glad they're planning for a less sinister future for us.

ClayTrainor
11-08-2008, 10:13 PM
Oh... Is that why they start wars all over the place, steal people's money through excessive taxation and inflation, deploy troops on US soil to "protect the homeland," spy on us, pass laws to allow them to jail anyone they wish, restrict free speech, redistribute wealth, pass anti-gun legislation, push for all of us to have a National ID, sign executive orders that allow forced relocation of communities and organize work brigades, confiscate private property and possessions without just compensation, declare martial law and suspend the constitution for any reason whatsoever, etc., etc., etc.?

You've taken a load off my mind. I'm glad their planning for a less sinister future for us.

Quoted for some pretty hardcore truth...

The evidence is out there, some just refuse to believe that these types of evil can really exist. I wonder what the pre-ww2 jewish population would've thought if someone told them that the Nazi's wer going to try and exterminate their entire population next year.

Most probably would've laughed it off and called it some sort of ridiculous conspiracy theory...

powerofreason
11-08-2008, 10:15 PM

You've taken a load off my mind. I'm glad their planning for a less sinister future for us.

Excessive as in more than zero? :p

OferNave
11-08-2008, 11:57 PM
It's part of the 1984 DoubleThink. The NWO is a crazy conspiracy theory and doesn't exist - except when it does exist, in which case it is wonderful. Yes, the media can operate as if both of these were true simultaneously and get away with it. DoubleThink is real, and we're all susceptible.

WRellim
11-09-2008, 12:28 AM

Wow... How old IS Gordon Brown... and how did he get included (lower left of photo) as part of a monument to FDR? Or was that him in a former life before he was reincarnated?
:D

I mean I knew both Brown and Blair were called "lapdogs" of the American establishment, but I didn't think it was so literal.