PDA

View Full Version : my Incumbent for (HR)! WoN! (Fraud)(LOOK)

DXDoug
11-08-2008, 04:54 PM
ok im from texas and im looking at the countys who voted for mccain. Every County my incumbent (D) is in went to mccain. So How in the world did he keep his seat like always.
(This is HouseRep Chet Edwards(D) VS Rob Curnock (R))

Now ive looked a little deeper and found this link to THE FUll RESULTS

http://team1.sos.state.tx.us/enr/res...141_race17.htm

But it doesnt make since Why would Repubs VOTE FOr the Democrat incumbent...

this County he Won But just doesnt make any since how he got so many votes
http://team1.sos.state.tx.us/enr/res..._county160.htm

This shows Clearly More people voting for my Incumbent then voting for OBama or any other democrat on that list... and clearly in everyother race the Dem lost... but this one..

SEriously Loook into this and youl see what im saying it just makes 0 SINCE
I really do think they got this shit rigged.... let me know if my finds look at all intresting.. I Find them to be complete BS Results.

DXDoug
11-08-2008, 04:57 PM
ARg Hang on the links ARE BROKEn

OK I donu whats wrong with links but here how to get to the RESULTS IM talking about

http://team1.sos.state.tx.us/enr/

CLICK 2008 RESULTS.... then click House of rep. District 17...

THere you will find all the results and as it looks he clearly won... but IF you click the County Results you find more intresting stuff...
Click on MCLENNAN and look at the Results and tell me its not strange...

(Not fraud just dumb voting by people) but still intresting to look at

nate895
11-08-2008, 05:04 PM
Hahahaha, you live in the same district as Bush.

DXDoug
11-08-2008, 05:06 PM
Hahahaha, you live in the same district as Bush.

Lol thanks... but This whole thing could only make since if All the Repubs voting were sooo retarted that they voted for the democrat in this one race instead of the Repub...

Soooo unless thats true i call fraud...

nate895
11-08-2008, 05:08 PM
Lol thanks... but This whole thing could only make since if All the Repubs voting were sooo retarted that they voted for the democrat in this one race instead of the Repub...

Edwards is a "blue dog" Democrat, so he is more conservative than about half of the Republicans.

MsDoodahs
11-08-2008, 07:08 PM
Edwards is a "blue dog" Democrat, so he is more conservative than about half of the Republicans.

And it's rare for an incumbent to be voted out, too.

Dustancostine
11-08-2008, 07:51 PM

Oh no he is not, he is pretty damn liberal, he only calls himself conservative, he voting record shows otherwise.

Edwards has always had moderate Republicans cross over and vote for him. He also usually wins the Veteran vote, which is huge around McLennan and College Station. Plus he is an Aggie, and in Brazos Co. that is a party that is more powerful than the Repubs vs. Democrat.

Let me give you some other interesting stats. (I am the GOP county Chair in Robertson County, North of Brazos and South of McLennan)

in 2006:

Kay Baily won 70% in Robertson
Chet won 65% in Robertson

This Election:

McCain got 60% in Robco
Obama got 40% in Robco

Racial Breakdown of my County:

Caucasian (including Hispanics) 65%
African American 35%

I am telling you most of the votes for McCain, especailly in Texas and especially in rural Texas, were not Republican for McCain, but votes against Obama.

BTW: This is the closest race Edwards has had, so we did really good. And I am incouraging Curnock to run again in 2 years.

Where do you live in the CD Doug?

DXDoug
11-09-2008, 09:17 PM
Oh no he is not, he is pretty damn liberal, he only calls himself conservative, he voting record shows otherwise.

Edwards has always had moderate Republicans cross over and vote for him. He also usually wins the Veteran vote, which is huge around McLennan and College Station. Plus he is an Aggie, and in Brazos Co. that is a party that is more powerful than the Repubs vs. Democrat.

Let me give you some other interesting stats. (I am the GOP county Chair in Robertson County, North of Brazos and South of McLennan)

in 2006:

Kay Baily won 70% in Robertson
Chet won 65% in Robertson

This Election:

McCain got 60% in Robco
Obama got 40% in Robco

Racial Breakdown of my County:

Caucasian (including Hispanics) 65%
African American 35%

I am telling you most of the votes for McCain, especailly in Texas and especially in rural Texas, were not Republican for McCain, but votes against Obama.

BTW: This is the closest race Edwards has had, so we did really good. And I am incouraging Curnock to run again in 2 years.

Where do you live in the CD Doug?

Im in Burleson*thecity*, Johnson County

Ya me and my dad were glad it was the closest race he has had so far its hope atleast. So is it that the repubs are voting for chet edwards in these areas that we are losing to chet? or just the dem voters that are voting repub are voting democrat for this race?. i donu

james1906
11-09-2008, 09:38 PM
For an incumbent to lose, you have to have sex with teenage boys, and even then you have a 50-50 shot.