PDA

View Full Version : How to stop obamas plans for big govt

Chester Copperpot
11-08-2008, 09:32 AM
END THE FEDERAL RESERVE...

HEY guys (and gals) I know you all know this stuff.. But the mainstream republicans dont.

The last couple days I have heard from all my republican friends both online and off about how BIG obama is going to make the govt and all the problems.. Yet, I remind them that BUSH was making govt bigger too, but they just never realized it... it gets them thinking..

But it got me thinking as a way for the dumbed down masses to "get it"

The Federal Reserve is the ENABLER of big govt. Its the fuel that will run Obamas machinery for HUGE govt..

The GOP is in disarray and we need to strike on this while the iron is hot.. We need to email our friends, families, etc... eveybody we know..

HR2755... If we stop the federal reserve.. We stop big govt... Obamas big govt.

If nothing else.. We should at least be able to get the GOP to get this issue on board its platform, so when Obama completely fucks everything up, the GOP will be on board with the solution..

WHat do ya say?
:bunchies::bunchies:

angelatc
11-08-2008, 09:36 AM
I have come to the conclusion that the GOP is much better at slowing down the Democrats than it is at actually running the show.

Our best bet might be to implore the Republican governors to make a stand against Federal intrusion.

Lucille
11-08-2008, 09:54 AM
The conspiracy theorists think JFK was murdered because he wanted to abolish the Federal Reserve.

I can believe it.

Natalie
11-08-2008, 10:03 AM
The conspiracy theorists think JFK was murdered because he wanted to abolish the Federal Reserve.

I can believe it.

I also believe it.

Jeremy
11-08-2008, 10:13 AM
JFK was murdered because Oswald wanted to make a name for himself and he was a nonconformist who said he was a Marxist. It didn't matter who the President was at the time

pcosmar
11-08-2008, 10:19 AM
JFK was murdered because Oswald wanted to make a name for himself and he was a nonconformist who said he was a Marxist. It didn't matter who the President was at the time

Sounds like you believe in "Magic" bullets.

Carole
11-08-2008, 10:43 AM
END THE FEDERAL RESERVE...

HEY guys (and gals) I know you all know this stuff.. But the mainstream republicans dont.

The last couple days I have heard from all my republican friends both online and off about how BIG obama is going to make the govt and all the problems.. Yet, I remind them that BUSH was making govt bigger too, but they just never realized it... it gets them thinking..

But it got me thinking as a way for the dumbed down masses to "get it"

The Federal Reserve is the ENABLER of big govt. Its the fuel that will run Obamas machinery for HUGE govt..

The GOP is in disarray and we need to strike on this while the iron is hot.. We need to email our friends, families, etc... eveybody we know..

HR2755... If we stop the federal reserve.. We stop big govt... Obamas big govt.

If nothing else.. We should at least be able to get the GOP to get this issue on board its platform, so when Obama completely fucks everything up, the GOP will be on board with the solution..

WHat do ya say?
:bunchies::bunchies:
People have tried to oust the Fed before. They usually end up dead.

Presidents and Congressmen alike have tried and died.

Congress must be completely replaced with fiscally conservative or at least responsible members.

Congress can spend, spend, spend instead of directly taxing which they fear will keep them from getting re-elected. But they get the Fed to print their money and tax us in so many other ways that we do not notice by doing so, that they will never willingly give up the Fed.

Except soon if Ron Paul is right, the gravy train stops here. :D

I find it utterly incredible that McInSane and OBlahMa kept speaking of all the spending they would do in the midst of theis financial/economic crisis.

They are both clueless.

Xenophage
11-08-2008, 10:55 AM
I guess Ron Paul just knows how to hack the matrix so he can dodge all those bullets right?

I'm not even convinced Kennedy wanted to get rid of the fed. It doesn't sit right with all of his other policies.

Lucille
11-08-2008, 12:46 PM
I'm not even convinced Kennedy wanted to get rid of the fed. It doesn't sit right with all of his other policies.

Executive Order 11110 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Executive Order 11110 was issued by President John F. Kennedy on June 4, 1963.

This executive order allows the U.S. Secretary of the Treasury to issue silver certificates against silver bullion based on authority delegated by the President to the Secretary under the Thomas Amendment to the Agricultural Adjustment Act.

Purpose

The Order was for the Treasury to issue silver certificates against all silver held by the government which did not already have certificates against it. The Order was needed due to the passage of Public Law 88-36 which repealed the Silver Purchase Act and other related monetary measures. One result was that after the repeals, only the President could issue new silver certificates.

The Federal Reserve System could replace the certificates, but only in larger denominations. The thrust of the Order returned the authority to issue new silver certificates (and specify denominations) back to the U.S. Treasury.

This executive order allowed for the Federal Reserve System to distribute and exchange currency at lower denominations that met the growing economic need. The authoritative basis for the Order was substantially nullified in 1982 with the passage of Public Law 97-258.

The Order was never directly reversed. However, Section 1(j) of Executive Order 10289, which was added by Section 1(a) of Executive Order 11110, was revoked when Ronald Reagan signed Executive Order 12608 in 1987. [1]

PRESIDENT KENNEDY & EXECUTIVE ORDER 11110 vs. THE FEDERAL RESERVE (http://www.fdrs.org/executive_order_11110.html)

On June 4, 1963, a virtually unknown Presidential decree, Executive Order 11110, was signed with the authority to basically strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Federal Government at interest.

With the stroke of a pen, President Kennedy declared that the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business.

The Christian Law Fellowship has exhaustively researched this matter through the Federal Register and Library of Congress. We can now safely conclude that this Executive Order has never been repealed, amended, or superceded by any subsequent Executive Order. In simple terms, it is still valid.

When President John Fitzgerald Kennedy - the author of Profiles in Courage - signed this Order, it returned to the federal government, specifically the Treasury Department, the Constitutional power to create and issue currency - money - without going through the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank.

President Kennedy's Executive Order 11110 [the full text is displayed further below] gave the Treasury Department the explicit authority: 'to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury'. This means that for every ounce of silver in the U.S. Treasury's vault, the government
could introduce new money into circulation based on the silver bullion physically held there.

jmag
11-08-2008, 03:33 PM
I hope every Ron Pauler is a Downsizer. www.DownsizeDC.org

There's about 20k members here and about 24k Downsizers. Alot could be done to influence congress if we get numbers up.