PDA

View Full Version : Seriously, Bin Laden looks younger and his beard isnt white, do they FedEx Grecian PL

rp08rp
09-08-2007, 08:26 AM
to his cave!

what happened to the white hair!?
:confused:

Maybe he found the fountain of youth in Tora Bora.

Michael Ingram
09-08-2007, 08:27 AM
Also, his face is shorter, it isn't him.

rp08rp
09-08-2007, 08:30 AM
Also, his face is shorter, it isn't him.

STARTING to think that.

also, why was it released before 9/11/
why not on 9/11

quickmike
09-08-2007, 08:31 AM
Im convinced that this is pretty much what Bin Laden looks like these day.

http://www.postmortemstudiorental.com/images/Corpses/skeleton%20corpse%2016.JPG

MozoVote
09-08-2007, 08:33 AM
Some administration bonehead is saying that tape is genuine. Sheeeesh.

The eyebrows are bushier and slant differently.
The nose is wider.
The beard is too dark for an Islamic fundie.

It is NOT Osama Bin Laden. MAYBE Osama is alive and approved of the tape using a body double (so that the world won't see how frail and sick the real guy is). But I think he's dead until proven otherwise.

quickmike
09-08-2007, 08:36 AM
Some administration bonehead is saying that tape is genuine. Sheeeesh.

The eyebrows are bushier and slant differently.
The nose is wider.
The beard is too dark for an Islamic fundie.

It is NOT Osama Bin Laden. MAYBE Osama is alive and approved of the tape using a body double (so that the world won't see how frail and sick the real guy is). But I think he's dead until proven otherwise.

Of course theyre saying that. What would they do without a boogieman? Thats their favorite comic book villian, he cant die.

allyinoh
09-08-2007, 08:47 AM
When I first saw the pictures the news was showing, the first thing I said was, "In 3 years OBL has not gotten a new hat and shirt?" It was the same outfit that was in another video. Then, on my way to court, I was listening to talk radio and there was a CIA guy on there who mentioned the same thing.

I've been convinced a while that there are about 10 "OBL."

ladyliberty
09-08-2007, 09:09 AM
It could be one of his sons, I think he has over 30 children. I agree it is not him, but someone who bears a striking resemblance to him, only younger.

I do not know if he is dead, but I know he was very sick and on a dialysis machine the last time we heard much about him. Maybe he really did die, and his sons plan to carry on his legacy?

Osama Bin Forgotten 6 years ago in 2001:

http://www.september11news.com/Oct7OsamahTV4.jpg

Osama Bin Forgotten, Jr? Feb 2007

http://blogs.abcnews.com/photos/uncategorized/osama2_nr_2.jpg

themanhere
09-08-2007, 09:17 AM
I like how Gwb says this just shows what a dangerous world we live in and we cant let iraq give safe haven to terrorist camps. YET pakistan and surounding countries already have safe havens. Like iraq would be the only place in the world where terrorists would live.

I think Ron Paul should talk more about catching that bastard Osama and how Iraq has nothing to do with him.

ladyliberty
09-08-2007, 09:25 AM
I WHOLEHEARTEDLY 100% AGREE! That is exactly what Ron Paul ought to talk about. Our occupation of Iraq is like trying to kill coackroaches with a sledgehammer! Then we can shut those Fox News Dummies up about who we should be taking our marching orders from!

According to this article, OBL's oldest son is 34 years old - so that might be him in the newest photos.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_bin_Laden

War on Terror Score Card...

http://www.defendamerica.mil/iraq/iraqi55/

WannaBfree
09-08-2007, 09:40 AM
to his cave!

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/_done_0906binladenbiginsert.jpg

maybe he just picks up Grecian Formula at the local Kave-Mart

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osama_newfake.html

the guy on the left is the one who admitted to the 911 attacks

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/fake-osama.jpg

in this day and age of computer graphics, you really can't trust anything. Have you people seen this video?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=833_1186752934

lucius
09-08-2007, 10:15 AM
Who cares about the status of this malefic 'Easter Bunny'?

Think about this: the Bin Laden family and the Bush family have vacationed together in the past...Bush Senior when he travels to Saudi Arabia stays at the Bin Laden compound...Bin Laden family through Bath were the first investors in Bush's Arbusto Energy etc...There are so many connect-the-dots that this discourse becomes ridiculous! With this kind of past, it's foolish to use this guy; I guess joe-six-pack just doesn’t understand…

This is a manufactured boogie-man!

Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI. When asked why there is no mention of 9/11 on Bin Laden’s Most Wanted web page, Tomb said, “The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Usama Bin Laden’s Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.”

Pfffst...

TheEvilDetector
09-08-2007, 10:22 AM

Think about this: the Bin Laden family and the Bush family have vacationed together in the past...Bush Senior when he travels to Saudi Arabia stays at the Bin Laden compound...Bin Laden family through Bath were the first investors in Bush's Arbusto Energy etc...There are so many connect-the-dots that this discourse becomes ridiculous! With this kind of past, it's foolish to use this guy; I guess joe-six-pack just doesn’t understand…

This is a manufactured boogie-man!

Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI. When asked why there is no mention of 9/11 on Bin Laden’s Most Wanted web page, Tomb said, “The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Usama Bin Laden’s Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.”

Pfffst...

Cheney himself said there is no connection.

LOL. How much more obvious can it get?

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2006/03/20060329-2.html

"Q I want to be clear because I've heard you say this, and I've heard the President say it, but I want you to say it for my listeners, which is that the White House has never argued that Saddam was directly involved in September 11th, correct?

THE VICE PRESIDENT: That's correct. We had one report early on from another intelligence service that suggested that the lead hijacker, Mohamed Atta, had met with Iraqi intelligence officials in Prague, Czechoslovakia. And that reporting waxed and waned where the degree of confidence in it, and so forth, has been pretty well knocked down now at this stage, that that meeting ever took place. So we've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden [sic] was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming. But there -- that's a separate proposition from the question of whether or not there was some kind of a relationship between the Iraqi government, Iraqi intelligence services and the al Qaeda organization. "

Don't you find it odd that VICE PRESIDENT HAS SAID there is no evidence linking UBL to 911, and yet immediately after the attacks, MSM were pushing this guy down everyone's throat.

It seems TPTB are running a huge psy-op and to this day are continuing to do so, because most people are hopelessly ignorant.

After all, if VP is on the public record claiming UBL had nothing to do with 911, who then is the enemy?

More to the point, why is US bombing Afghanistan and Iraq again?

WMD? NO
UBL? NO
SADDAM? NO

Forgive me, I am just finding it a bit hard to justify the legality of these wars.

Cheney is truly a work of art:
A) He confirms Saddam not being involved in 911.
B) He then says UBL not involved in 911.
C) He says AlQaeda and Iraq link they used is debunked.

So, one would have no choice but to conclude that the only way Cheney's position can be justified is if elements of Saddam's government and Osama's organisation plotted and/or co-operated to carry out the 911 attacks without their respective leaders' involvement.

Let's not forget that most of the hijackers came from Saudi Arabia not Afghanistan and not Iraq which makes this scenario very unusual.

Think about this though:

How can Cheney know that Saddam and Osama had no idea that elements in their government and organisation respectively were about to cooperate/plot to strike the US on 911?

Do you not see the contradiction between Cheney being able to know that there are links between Al-Qaeda's organisation and Iraq's government in respect to 911 without their respective leaders' knowledge (which if you think about it, requires a very healthy measure of intelligence, which goes beyond the organisation's leader's own abilities to keep track of major plots in his own organisation) and at the same time not knowing about the coming 911 attacks and being able to prevent them?

I find it odd that someone as ruthless as Saddam would have no idea about any plots or connections with Al Qaeda to attack US if there were any, surely someone with decades of experience of being able to stay in power, wouldn't allow some government official(s) working for him, get involved in an attack, that would spell the end of his regime. Most people were terrified of Saddam and rightly so.

I find it odd that someone as resourceful and organised as UBL would have the same problem, particularly since this would be the biggest terrorist attack against US that was ever carried out and he is the leader of the whole organisation and the declarer of the war against US.

According to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organizers_of_the_September_11,_2001_attacks#List_ of_the_hijackers
"The terrorist attack itself was planned by Khalid Sheik Mohammed and approved by Osama bin Laden, according to the 9/11 Commission Report"
--
Question: Why is the government having trouble keeping track of its BULLSHIT?
Answer: There is far too much of it to keep track of.

lucius
09-08-2007, 01:31 PM
One bunny hop...

Michael Ingram
09-08-2007, 01:36 PM
April 2005

The Sydney Morning Herald stated "Dr Clive Williams, director of terrorism studies at the Australian National University, says documents provided by an Indian colleague suggested bin Laden died of massive organ failure in April last year … 'It's hard to prove or disprove these things because there hasn't really been anything that allows you to make a judgment one way or the other', Dr. Williams said."[93]

August 2006

On September 23, 2006, the French newspaper L'Est Républicain quoted a report from the French secret service (DGSE) stating that Osama bin Laden had died in Pakistan on August 23, 2006 after contracting a case of typhoid fever that paralyzed his lower limbs. According to the newspaper, Saudi security services first heard of bin Laden's alleged death on September 4, 2006.[94][95][96] The alleged death was reported by the Saudi Arabian secret service to its government, which reported it to the French secret service. The French defense minister Michèle Alliot-Marie expressed her regret that the report had been published while French President Jacques Chirac declared that bin Laden's death had not been confirmed.[97] American authorities also cannot confirm reports of bin Laden's death,[98] with Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice saying only, "No comment, and no knowledge."[99] Later, CNN's Nic Robertson said that he had received confirmation from an anonymous Saudi source that the Saudi intelligence community has known for a while that bin Laden has a water-borne illness, but that he had heard no reports that it was specifically typhoid or that he had died.[100]

dircha
09-08-2007, 01:48 PM
to his cave!

I've heard two very plausible suggestions made.

First, it may be that in the substantial amount of time since the last dated video he has shaved his beard, let it re-grow, or at least trimmed it differently, and dyed it.

Second, it may be that it is a fake beard. The suggestion was that being clean shaven and therefore needing a fake beard in his video messages could indicate he is hiding in Southeast Asia where even for a muslim man, a full beard would be out of place.

Accounting for differences in lighting and camera angle, his facial features and geometry look similar.

Security agencies will use analysis of facial geometry, mannerisms, and voice patterns to determine whether it is the same man.

Though knowing how some folks think, personally I'm waiting to hear someone claim that Osama Bin Laden never really existed in the first place. He was just an actor whose videos were filmed next door on the lot where they faked the moon landings.

lucius
09-08-2007, 02:49 PM
...were filmed next door on the lot where they faked the moon landings.

What a priggish ad hominem not-cited example.

Compare and contrast:

April 2005

The Sydney Morning Herald stated "Dr Clive Williams, director of terrorism studies at the Australian National University, says documents provided by an Indian colleague suggested bin Laden died of massive organ failure in April last year … 'It's hard to prove or disprove these things because there hasn't really been anything that allows you to make a judgment one way or the other', Dr. Williams said."[93]

August 2006

On September 23, 2006, the French newspaper L'Est Républicain quoted a report from the French secret service (DGSE) stating that Osama bin Laden had died in Pakistan on August 23, 2006 after contracting a case of typhoid fever that paralyzed his lower limbs. According to the newspaper, Saudi security services first heard of bin Laden's alleged death on September 4, 2006.[94][95][96] The alleged death was reported by the Saudi Arabian secret service to its government, which reported it to the French secret service. The French defense minister Michèle Alliot-Marie expressed her regret that the report had been published while French President Jacques Chirac declared that bin Laden's death had not been confirmed.[97] American authorities also cannot confirm reports of bin Laden's death,[98] with Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice saying only, "No comment, and no knowledge."[99] Later, CNN's Nic Robertson said that he had received confirmation from an anonymous Saudi source that the Saudi intelligence community has known for a while that bin Laden has a water-borne illness, but that he had heard no reports that it was specifically typhoid or that he had died.[100]

Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI. When asked why there is no mention of 9/11 on Bin Laden’s Most Wanted web page, Tomb said, “The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Usama Bin Laden’s Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.”...

Cheney himself said there is no connection.

LOL. How much more obvious can it get?

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2006/03/20060329-2.html

"Q I want to be clear because I've heard you say this, and I've heard the President say it, but I want you to say it for my listeners, which is that the White House has never argued that Saddam was directly involved in September 11th, correct?

THE VICE PRESIDENT: That's correct. We had one report early on from another intelligence service that suggested that the lead hijacker, Mohamed Atta, had met with Iraqi intelligence officials in Prague, Czechoslovakia. And that reporting waxed and waned where the degree of confidence in it, and so forth, has been pretty well knocked down now at this stage, that that meeting ever took place. So we've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden [sic] was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming. But there -- that's a separate proposition from the question of whether or not there was some kind of a relationship between the Iraqi government, Iraqi intelligence services and the al Qaeda organization. "

Don't you find it odd that VICE PRESIDENT HAS SAID there is no evidence linking UBL to 911, and yet immediately after the attacks, MSM were pushing this guy down everyone's throat.

It seems TPTB are running a huge psy-op and to this day are continuing to do so, because most people are hopelessly ignorant.

After all, if VP is on the public record claiming UBL had nothing to do with 911, who then is the enemy?

More to the point, why is US bombing Afghanistan and Iraq again?

WMD? NO
UBL? NO
SADDAM? NO

Forgive me, I am just finding it a bit hard to justify the legality of these wars.

Cheney is truly a work of art:
A) He confirms Saddam not being involved in 911.
B) He then says UBL not involved in 911.
C) He says AlQaeda and Iraq link they used is debunked.

So, one would have no choice but to conclude that the only way Cheney's position can be justified is if elements of Saddam's government and Osama's organisation plotted and/or co-operated to carry out the 911 attacks without their respective leaders' involvement.

Let's not forget that most of the hijackers came from Saudi Arabia not Afghanistan and not Iraq which makes this scenario very unusual.

Think about this though:

How can Cheney know that Saddam and Osama had no idea that elements in their government and organisation respectively were about to cooperate/plot to strike the US on 911?

Do you not see the contradiction between Cheney being able to know that there are links between Al-Qaeda's organisation and Iraq's government in respect to 911 without their respective leaders' knowledge (which if you think about it, requires a very healthy measure of intelligence, which goes beyond the organisation's leader's own abilities to keep track of major plots in his own organisation) and at the same time not knowing about the coming 911 attacks and being able to prevent them?

I find it odd that someone as ruthless as Saddam would have no idea about any plots or connections with Al Qaeda to attack US if there were any, surely someone with decades of experience of being able to stay in power, wouldn't allow some government official(s) working for him, get involved in an attack, that would spell the end of his regime. Most people were terrified of Saddam and rightly so.

I find it odd that someone as resourceful and organised as UBL would have the same problem, particularly since this would be the biggest terrorist attack against US that was ever carried out and he is the leader of the whole organisation and the declarer of the war against US.

According to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organizers_of_the_September_11,_2001_attacks#List_ of_the_hijackers
"The terrorist attack itself was planned by Khalid Sheik Mohammed and approved by Osama bin Laden, according to the 9/11 Commission Report"
--
Question: Why is the government having trouble keeping track of its BULLSHIT?
Answer: There is far too much of it to keep track of.

Sort of a defender of the status quo...light as well...

paulitics
09-08-2007, 04:28 PM
I like how Gwb says this just shows what a dangerous world we live in and we cant let iraq give safe haven to terrorist camps. YET pakistan and surounding countries already have safe havens. Like iraq would be the only place in the world where terrorists would live.

I think Ron Paul should talk more about catching that bastard Osama and how Iraq has nothing to do with him.

I agree. Unfortunately, only Obama made sense on this point, and the media spun it to make it sound like he wanted to bomb Pakistan. Paul needs to expose the hypocrisy of the Bush administration. He said he would not let countries harbor terrorists, yet Pakistan is harboring al Quada and they almost attacked military bases in Germany a week ago. Their foreign policy is defective, none of it makes sense.