PDA

View Full Version : Old G. Edward Griffin video, MUST SEE

Cleaner44
11-07-2008, 09:47 PM
I found this on the KITCO forum. Dr. Griffin is interviewing a Soviet defector, who is revealing communist subversion tactics in U.S.

http://www.heyokamagazine.com/heyoka.17.uribezmonov.htm

lucius
11-07-2008, 10:01 PM
Good stuff...

eOs
11-07-2008, 10:16 PM
Lol. This interview a joke right? Credibility to Griffin just plummeted. Actually think about what this KGB guy is telling you...He's reaffirming exactly what Griffin's message is. It's what Griffin would say if he were a defective KGB agent. And as usual, the information is general and broad, with no more specifics than "We're demoralizing your country and it took us a generatino to do it." This is exactly the kind of thing that hinders the movement. Just stay inside and be afraid of your google videos everybody. Just don't actually DO anything about it!

hidin' in your scvz stealin ur mineralz

Cleaner44
11-07-2008, 10:45 PM
Lol. This interview a joke right? Credibility to Griffin just plummeted. Actually think about what this KGB guy is telling you...He's reaffirming exactly what Griffin's message is. It's what Griffin would say if he were a defective KGB agent. And as usual, the information is general and broad, with no more specifics than "We're demoralizing your country and it took us a generatino to do it." This is exactly the kind of thing that hinders the movement. Just stay inside and be afraid of your google videos everybody. Just don't actually DO anything about it!

hidin' in your scvz stealin ur mineralz

I don't see it that way at all. Neocons are themselves Marxists. Whole agenda right out of the Communist Manifesto. Seems very relevant to me.

Kotin
11-07-2008, 10:46 PM
great video.. thanks alot.