PDA

View Full Version : Obama-mania Is Putting Americans To Sleep

ronpaulbillboards
11-07-2008, 08:46 PM
http://justgetthere.us/blog/archives/Obama-mania-Is-Putting-Americans-To-Sleep.html

DIGG http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Obama_mania_Is_Putting_Americans_To_Sleep?OTC-widget

The Southpark Obama-mania episode was extremely over the top and comedic in the portrayal of the worship of Obama as president. The sad thing is that people have in fact reacted in a cartoonish fashion with the appointment of Obama. These two video clips illustrate this point.

PatriotLegion
11-08-2008, 07:13 AM
http://justgetthere.us/blog/archives/Obama-mania-Is-Putting-Americans-To-Sleep.html

DIGG http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Obama_mania_Is_Putting_Americans_To_Sleep?OTC-widget

The Southpark Obama-mania episode was extremely over the top and comedic in the portrayal of the worship of Obama as president. The sad thing is that people have in fact reacted in a cartoonish fashion with the appointment of Obama. These two video clips illustrate this point.

Dugg but :( and :o and :mad:

Driftar
11-08-2008, 09:07 AM
Now, to be fair, most people have no idea what they're talking about politically- that's why i like this movement. I've met some uninformed Ron Paul people to but they're generally in the minority and ususally willing to educate themeslves. Obama fans seem to have little problem worshiping his personality and caring less about his policies.

nodope0695
11-08-2008, 09:09 AM
Amerians have been asleep for years....Obamania is a dream, and a nightmare.

Godfather89
11-08-2008, 09:24 AM
What was that thing George Carlin said about The American dream? "You have to be asleep to believe it?" Yeah, I think that is fitting for these Obama-ites. If you want more reality than what you need to do is Play the game Not be pushed around by the players. In order to play you need to be AWAKE! So i have two things to say:

1. Unfortunately now is not the time to wake up these "obama supporters" but rather wake up the McCain Supporters.

2. When it comes to the Obama-ites. We must intercept their minds now before things get worst and we are wisked away for another 4 more years of denial. In other words (Problem -> Reaction -> Solution) we need to intercept their minds before the problem is realized so than that way when the problems are realized they will WAKE UP!

We must now be active with McCain Supporters and Passive (planting the seed of futurity) with the Obama Supporters.

fedup100
11-08-2008, 09:26 AM
RPF viewers are also asleep as well as dazed and too damaged to even bother to to study the truth. Just the same vomit posts pointing to their destruction. Flopping around in a dance of troll-O-sheeple trance. Or, the dumbass "what's your sign" type of brain dead posts that will bob for weeks in the number one spot on the board.

Alex Jones finally jumped the shark yesterday and was brave enough to point out the O jew combo and what it means to you.

Chester Copperpot
11-08-2008, 09:46 AM

No, Obama is only putting the LEFT to sleep. The liberals, the democrats.. The republicans are woken up, but arent sure what to do.

This republican in this video was protesting.. How often do you see a republican protesting anything?? Hes protesting because hes waking up.

This is our time to shine guys.. We have to be the instructors and help guide our republican brethren.. really.

BagOfEyebrows
11-10-2008, 06:34 PM
No, Obama is only putting the LEFT to sleep. The liberals, the democrats.. The republicans are woken up, but arent sure what to do.

This republican in this video was protesting.. How often do you see a republican protesting anything?? Hes protesting because hes waking up.

This is our time to shine guys.. We have to be the instructors and help guide our republican brethren.. really.

I wish that were completely true about the Republicans (re: waking up) - but the ones I have taken under my wing (online/offline) for one on one discussions, they think of Obama as 'the anti-war' candidate and think he's going to 'pull all our troops out of Iraq' (which is just not the case at all... his website even stated he was leaving tens of thousands there for years to come...and shifting the rest over to Afghanistan and now it looks like Pakistan, too.) I had to let some McCain supporters know that if war and occupation was their goal, they actually got the president that would give them much more than McCain and his administration would have - because under Obama, those administrations can basically do anything at all, and it will be ok, for a while, because it's 'Obama' doing it and not Bush. That's made for some great discussions.

But this is going to be a long, long process... on the nationwide level, anyways.

Focus on just your town/city and state... or... just one state...

If just 11,183 of the 1,000,000 + primary Ron Paul voters sign up for the Free State Project ... www.freestateproject.org - bar on upper right shows that's all we need to get to the 20k mark to get the 'condensed' liberty activism going on full force in the best state to do it in - we can lead by example and help out the other states who keep tabs on the progress. And there was progress this election season - many liberty minded candidates got in!

Please, think about it this holiday season... I know most folks just want a break from politics, so definitely take one if you need one, but after or during the holidays, consider surfing around the Free State project site to see if you might be a good match for this kinda movement. Folks are so nice up here, and there's lots of organization and passionate patriotism. Incredible amounts of social events, educational groups and there's also many folks who do more 'solo artist' type political volunteerism/adventurism. Whatever your brand of patriotism is, you'll find some kindred spirits here.

Just a few thousand more is all we need; and for those that can't or just don't want to make the move, that's no problem at all - I think it's great some stay in other states so that we are dispersed out and keeping liberty alive nationwide. The Free State Project has lots of great ideas on its forums (and other forums listed on the website) that can be utilized in other states as well. But, we do need a few thousand more folks, and it would be great if they came out of the Ron Paul campaign effort.

Obama's presidency starts soon - if anyone has been 'thinking' about it but isn't sure, plan a visit - there's always a porcupine or two that will offer you a 'tour' and show you around the state. Gatherings for potential Free Staters are held often - we're here already - over 600 made the move before the 20k mark was even reached. Couldn't wait to begin - and knew the time was now.

If Obama's election made you think about 'what now?' - the Free State Project has a 'what now' to get you through the next four years (and beyond.)

www.freestateproject.org

ronpaulbillboards
11-19-2008, 04:45 AM

Lefties were not the only ones put to sleep, several Independent voters and Republicans that awakened from the Right paradigm were fooled into the other controlled side of the political paradigm.

The 3rd party numbers show this, they barely registered any votes this election season. When Kerry ran, there wasn't this media push making him the "One" like Obama.

Personally, I'm not into the tribal mentalities of the issues of race, but what saddens me is that black people have been duped by this globalist creation and they don't even know it.

Whether people voted because he's black or they believe his call for "change", this was all a result of people voting against anyone thing or anyone that resembles Bush. The irony is that the same thing happened in 2000 and we saw the results of that blind choice. The result woke up many in the left and even some didn't fall for the Obama kool-aid.

If we can expose the corrupt system to the Republican side then maybe we will have a shot at a true 3rd party candidate, or a true Republican the likes of Ron Paul.