PDA

View Full Version : the ultimate sacrifice (and way to get attention)

dukker
09-08-2007, 07:46 AM
Someone should set themself on fire for Ron Paul like that monk protesting against Vietnam.

Do it, you won't.

McDermit
09-08-2007, 08:35 AM
uh, yeah. great idea. because no one thinks we're crazy as is.

Bryan
09-08-2007, 08:47 AM
Someone did this about 9 months ago or so- in a very public place to protest the war (I believe) and other issues.

Perhaps a reasonable gauge to its effectiveness is the amount of people who know about it- not too many.

Tragic.

lucius
09-08-2007, 09:53 AM
Someone did this about 9 months ago or so- in a very public place to protest the war (I believe) and other issues.

Perhaps a reasonable gauge to its effectiveness is the amount of people who know about it- not too many.

Tragic.

Yea, and it was heavily suppressed by the media, would have been better if he died shooting a 'bankster'...just kidding… ;)

Marceline88
09-08-2007, 10:55 AM
Pass out fliers, don't set self on fire. Thanks. ;O)

Brandybuck
09-08-2007, 12:39 PM
Someone should set themself on fire for Ron Paul like that monk protesting against Vietnam.
Very bad idea! I can't believe you are suggesting this. It's a clear indication that you don't know the first thing about Ron Paul.

davidhperry
09-10-2007, 05:56 AM
Yeah, that idea might backfire somewhat. :)

If you wanted to get attention, you should sell your house and then give all the money to a PAC which support Ron Paul. That would definitely get a lot of attention in the media.