PDA

View Full Version : A Revolutionary Idea

Athan
11-07-2008, 06:36 PM
1. We need our own bank; preferably an online bank and credit union.
Its funny how we have our pay, our employers, and our businesses tied to a traitorous bank cartel (among other organizations) who don't even understand Austrian economics. So even as we protest them we still fund them every day. Time to fight fire with fire, or at least stop funding the very beast we are trying to kill. This will also allow us to gather funds that are not tied to Ron Paul ideology and gain real resources in the outcome such as gold and silver storage.

2. Our own insurance group that stores our monthly deposits in our bank; stores insurance accounts that are joint accounts with the insurer and members; and covers its members only up till the insured amount stored.
We have to pay monthly into an insurance system that most of the time does not really assist us in the even of a natural disaster. For me it was Hurricane Dolly. We got shafted and it would have been far more productive if we used all our insurance money and SAVED it. We just need to show that we have insurance which is what our insurance company will provide the paper work services, and initial sign up coverage when we don't have that much money saved. A small fee will be charged to pay company employees.

Athan
11-07-2008, 07:18 PM
Wow.. this is embarrassing. :o

Ok, I'll start off why I posted this.

Strategically we are fighting an economic war with a political game that has been bought out and is stacked against us. We have more rascally members getting so frustrated that they are willing to take charge of the situation in a way that could be risky for us if we don't give SOME dang hope to the rest of us that our money is not funding the assholes we are fighting..

I think we need to very quickly remove ourselves from the flawed fiat money system and become a quiet stabilized mini-economy system of our own right. One that can quietly trade and do business with the mainstream in a strategic resource gathering manner and meanwhile remove the excess burdens we have by simply remaining in the system we have now.

Its simple, we don't have the resources they do. Logistics means something and this helps right that flaw in my opinion.