PDA

View Full Version : I think we might now be able to get the RNC behind the CFL movement

dude58677
11-07-2008, 05:16 PM
I called up the Republican National Committee and when I spoke of Ron Paul, they were listening. They took out the time for me to read a letter written by Thomas Jefferson for comparison to Ron Paul's views and Thomas Jefferson's in how they are identical. The leter was about how economic bubbles are a bad thing as they are derived from inflated currency and I asked isn't this how the recent economy is and doesn't this share with Ron Paul's views? They said that it did and was interesting.

torchbearer
11-07-2008, 05:20 PM
All the RNC has to do is call up Ron and say, "we're sorry, we are ready to come home to our roots".
And we'd forgive, (but don't forget) and start working together for constitutional government with Ron at the Helm.

Athan
11-07-2008, 05:54 PM
I'm stealing a quote here: "I'll believe it when I see it."

dannno
11-07-2008, 05:55 PM
I'm stealing a quote here: "I'll believe it when I see it."

:bunchies:

If it's true.. GREAT JOB OP!!

A. Havnes
11-07-2008, 06:11 PM
Good job!

OddballAZ
11-07-2008, 06:20 PM
If they want to win badly enough they will make Ron Paul their leader. It's that simple. However the current leadership of the RNC would rather save face and not admit they were wrong. They will probably continue to make the same stupid mistakes. They lost in 2006 and didn't listen. Now they got their asses kicked in 2008. The only way they will listen if we kick them out and get people in who will listen.

Xenophage
11-07-2008, 06:32 PM
What letter did you read? I want to read it.