PDA

View Full Version : URGENT: vote up libertarian and Ron Paul ideas for GOP site

Jeremy
11-07-2008, 04:25 PM
http://ideas.rebuildtheparty.com/

Vote up pro-RP and pro-liberty stuff. There's one about the drug war. Vote these up to expose the mainstream Republicans to our ideas of liberty! :)

give 3 votes to them (not sure what the point of that is)... and then itll ask you to sign up on your first vote, which doesnt take any effort

Xenophage
11-07-2008, 04:27 PM
You do know they won't take it seriously, right? I voted and commented, but I know where the Republican insiders stand and I know they hate us.

Jeremy
11-07-2008, 04:30 PM
oh, i see we get a certain amount of votes

You do know they won't take it seriously, right? I voted and commented, but I know where the Republican insiders stand and I know they hate us.

This will expose those who care to the liberty message

TruthAtLast
11-07-2008, 04:44 PM
i voted.

It may not be seen by the party leaders. but if it is seen by other Republicans, you never know what kind of influence hundreds of different polls like this can have. It could begin to shape the minds of everyday Republicans, especially when they think the rest of the party is leaning towards the conservative roots.

So I vote in these things because it really doesn't take must time or effort and if I could even get ONE new person looking at Ron Paul, then it is worth it.

itshappening
11-07-2008, 06:18 PM
#1 :D :bunchies:

ArrestPoliticians
11-07-2008, 07:19 PM
Too many people voting for this meaningless "get rid of the religious right" idea. Please vote for more relevant issues.

Athan
11-07-2008, 08:32 PM
Bump. I agree, grab some of the lower issues and bump them up so more of the good ones are all at the top.

rprprs
11-07-2008, 09:11 PM
Voted and commented.

I was a registered Democrat for more years than I care to recall. I changed my registration this year for one reason. I saw the candidate of my choice, Ron Paul, running in the Republican primaries. Ron Paul embodied everything I wanted to see in a candidate. Changing my registration was an easy and painless process. I could very easily do it again. The choice is yours.

(Though I WAS a registered Democrat, I almost always voted Republican. But I didn't tell them that part.:p)