PDA

View Full Version : Stupidest Election 2008 Arguments

danberkeley
11-07-2008, 02:49 PM
Argument against banning gay marriage in California:
"Your religious views should have nothing to do with whats fair."

Arguments for supporting of Obama post-election:
"He represents a chance to change things..change the tone the US has. hope. hella stuff. im so fucking happy. i watching al lot of his interviews. both him and mccains and got a book on him. he inspires me.....its awesome"

"just because someone wants a more fair democracy doenst mean shit...hes just not greedy and basically i voted for obama cuz he was a great candidate..and i hope he is successful"

post yours :D

Xenophage
11-07-2008, 03:16 PM

"He represents a chance to change things..change the tone the US has. hope. hella stuff. im so fucking happy. i watching al lot of his interviews. both him and mccains and got a book on him. he inspires me.....its awesome"

"just because someone wants a more fair democracy doenst mean shit...hes just not greedy and basically i voted for obama cuz he was a great candidate..and i hope he is successful"

Idiotic: Having any laws whatsoever that have anything at all to do with marriage. Having the word "marriage" in a legal document. Stop... trying... to... CONTROL PEOPLE.

danberkeley
11-07-2008, 03:51 PM
Idiotic: Having any laws whatsoever that have anything at all to do with marriage. Having the word "marriage" in a legal document. Stop... trying... to... CONTROL PEOPLE.

Tell that to the statists. In California, farm animals have more rights than gays.

:bunchies:

PatriotLegion
11-08-2008, 07:24 AM
Too much faith surrounds politics and sways elections. I do not agree with a persons faith (or lack of faith) should have any barring on elections or political policies, but that's too bad because it does. I believe in separation of church and state!

I know our founding fathers where very religious and maybe we wouldn't have the great constitution if they were all Pagans or Atheists.. hehe ;)

TurtleBurger
11-08-2008, 11:46 PM
Tell that to the statists. In California, farm animals have more rights than gays.

Can you imagine being a gay farm animal in California right now?

danberkeley
11-09-2008, 12:14 AM
Can you imagine being a gay farm animal in California right now?

No. I've never thought about it.

coyote_sprit
11-09-2008, 02:45 AM
When Fox news was arguing about how a magazine cover that had Palin on it didn't glam her up enough and how they over glammed Obama. That was pathetic.

Revolution9
11-09-2008, 06:29 PM

:bunchies:

That is because farm animals know their rights. Rights are what come to you from having been born. What gays want are licensed privileges with ascent and acknowledgement from the rest of society. Then they piss and whine and moan incessantly because we do not want to hear nor acknowledge bedroom behavior. Which, if you look squarely at the base of what a gay person in stating that they are gay is that they participate i certain sexual activities and label themselves based on that. Then they trot out the dog and pony show of that is what heterosexuals do.. Funny that I have rarely heard a couple describe themselves at heterosexual and usually have an attitude that their sexual or non-sexual affairs are none of anyone elses business. Gays flaunt this on the other hand and expect some bizarre kind of respect for it.. Again a collectivist mindset based not on species driven needs but based on narcissistic ego driven paradigm impulses that are to be adhered to for collectivist protection under indoctrination to occur. Not my cup of tea as a freeborn thanks. I know my God given rights and will rather die at the tooth of a predator at the waterhole exercising the right of my birth than give them up for a zoo cage.

Best Regards
Randy

The_Orlonater
11-09-2008, 06:33 PM
That is because farm animals know their rights. Rights are what come to you from having been born. What gays want are licensed privileges with ascent and acknowledgement from the rest of society. Then they piss and whine and moan incessantly because we do not want to hear nor acknowledge bedroom behavior. Which, if you look squarely at the base of what a gay person in stating that they are gay is that they participate i certain sexual activities and label themselves based on that. Then they trot out the dog and pony show of that is what heterosexuals do.. Funny that I have rarely heard a couple describe themselves at heterosexual and usually have an attitude that their sexual or non-sexual affairs are none of anyone elses business. Gays flaunt this on the other hand and expect some bizarre kind of respect for it.. Again a collectivist mindset based not on species driven needs but based on narcissistic ego driven paradigm impulses that are to be adhered to for collectivist protection under indoctrination to occur. Not my cup of tea as a freeborn thanks. I know my God given rights and will rather die at the tooth of a predator at the waterhole exercising the right of my birth than give them up for a zoo cage.

Best Regards
Randy

So, they have a right to piss and whine. Especially when society makes fun of them, shuns them, and even makes it illegal for them to marry. Why, it's fine that society excepts them as lower human beings? Hell, even in the courts. God doesn't exist sir, and do you want to enforce your book's ways unto the people? Farm animals know their rights? Is that a joke?

Kludge
11-09-2008, 06:43 PM
*snip*

Marriage is unethically subsidized. Since people aren't willing to get the government out of marriage, gays should be given the privilege of entering marriage (or some type of equally-subsidized civil union) should they so choose.

Revolution9
11-09-2008, 06:46 PM
I believe in separation of church and state!

Howzabout Synagogue and State? BTW.. do not confuse The Government shall make no religion the official one with "Separation" of Church and State. There is nothing in The Constitution that states that particular phrase. I do not advocate a theocracy and do not want Churches to sway public policy. Neither do I want Synagogs or Mosques or Buddhist doctrine forging public polices. Nor do I want leaders (really..I have no need of leaders..) within these religious foundations in charge of any Departments of our Governments. There should be an outcry that a Rabbi can be our HS Chief or Pentagon Comptroller but if an Irish Bishop or Wiccan High Priest were to hold the same post the hue and cry would be immense against it. Imbalanced for the self proclaimed chosen's advantageous and strategic footing for the ongoing game. . Principles need to be held across the board. There is no chosen people regardless of whose hoodwink via tomfoolery thinks it has reality beyond an infected ego. We as a People should be moral and charitable enough without adversarial legislations written and deposed which force compliance with heinous edicts beyond our conscience.

The entire election dialogue was a sham filled extravaganza of MK Ultra mind entrainment. It all comes out in the wash.

Best Regards
Randy

heavenlyboy34
11-09-2008, 07:13 PM

#1...McCain=veteran of a foreign war=supposed war hero=corrupt senator="great future president" :confused:

danberkeley
11-09-2008, 09:31 PM
#1...McCain=veteran of a foreign war=supposed war hero=corrupt senator="great future president" :confused:

I heard people say they support McCain because they hate Obama and I've heard people say they support Obama because they hate McCain.

ArrestPoliticians
11-09-2008, 09:40 PM
Anything Kieth Liberalman or Sean Vanity said.

Revolution9
11-09-2008, 10:39 PM
So, they have a right to piss and whine. Especially when society makes fun of them, shuns them, and even makes it illegal for them to marry. Why, it's fine that society excepts them as lower human beings? Hell, even in the courts. God doesn't exist sir, and do you want to enforce your book's ways unto the people? Farm animals know their rights? Is that a joke?

They do have the right to piss and whine. Farm animals know their rights. Their rights as natural born critters are food, water and air and a piece of land that produces such.. That is natural organic law..not a joke..unless you are swivellized. The rest is gravy and not a right. Society makes fun of everything and part of society will always shun another part in never ending woven loops back and forth. When a breeding event takes place between two mammals and they subsequently become mother and father, that naturally is what a marriage is patterned after. The care and upbringing of the young after the initial act of procreation is the thrust of this relationship. "My book's ways".. That's a good one clown. You mightily persist in your falsehooded stereotype to proclaim me a follower of any book except the natural laws of nature. I am not in the habit of being hoodwinked or collectivised. As I am not taken in by the historical shams of any books, nether am I taken in by the dogmatic religion of homosexuality and its cult like treatment. It is simply an error in infatuation and not worthy of social enshrinement. Your further error s in attempting to ascribe enforcement of my opinon when my opinion is simply something to be chewed on intellectually. However the homosexual cult demands respect from me under threat of badge and handcuff. What if I think no respect is due? I don't offer that up to just any clown. The red herring of contractual financial arrangements and their unsatisfactory nature being different for the group that likely produces future citizens and those who simply want a break because they mimic the act of procreation and do not add to the future citizenry is simply that..a red herring. If they wish for their roommate or whatever to receive equal benefits that should be a private contractual arrangement between them. The markets will develop plans to accommodate them. This should not be tacked onto the burden already shouldered.

I am sick and effing tired of whining victim groups. Grow some effing nads, stop whining and if yer employer doesn't respect you then employ yourself. Stop throwing your toys from the playpen and yelling victim while requiring a diaper change. America needs to seriously grow up and remove its peurile mindset, to be replace with that of a mature citizen.

Best Regards
Randy

Best Regards
Randy

Kludge
11-09-2008, 10:41 PM
I am sick and effing tired of whining victim groups.

libertarians?

Revolution9
11-10-2008, 08:19 AM
libertarians?

Heh.. Yeah.. Them too..heh..

Best
Randy

The_Orlonater
11-11-2008, 01:34 PM
They do have the right to piss and whine. Farm animals know their rights. Their rights as natural born critters are food, water and air and a piece of land that produces such.. That is natural organic law..not a joke..unless you are swivellized. The rest is gravy and not a right. Society makes fun of everything and part of society will always shun another part in never ending woven loops back and forth. When a breeding event takes place between two mammals and they subsequently become mother and father, that naturally is what a marriage is patterned after. The care and upbringing of the young after the initial act of procreation is the thrust of this relationship. "My book's ways".. That's a good one clown. You mightily persist in your falsehooded stereotype to proclaim me a follower of any book except the natural laws of nature. I am not in the habit of being hoodwinked or collectivised. As I am not taken in by the historical shams of any books, nether am I taken in by the dogmatic religion of homosexuality and its cult like treatment. It is simply an error in infatuation and not worthy of social enshrinement. Your further error s in attempting to ascribe enforcement of my opinon when my opinion is simply something to be chewed on intellectually. However the homosexual cult demands respect from me under threat of badge and handcuff. What if I think no respect is due? I don't offer that up to just any clown. The red herring of contractual financial arrangements and their unsatisfactory nature being different for the group that likely produces future citizens and those who simply want a break because they mimic the act of procreation and do not add to the future citizenry is simply that..a red herring. If they wish for their roommate or whatever to receive equal benefits that should be a private contractual arrangement between them. The markets will develop plans to accommodate them. This should not be tacked onto the burden already shouldered.

I am sick and effing tired of whining victim groups. Grow some effing nads, stop whining and if yer employer doesn't respect you then employ yourself. Stop throwing your toys from the playpen and yelling victim while requiring a diaper change. America needs to seriously grow up and remove its peurile mindset, to be replace with that of a mature citizen.

Best Regards
Randy

Best Regards
Randy

An animal is an animal, I don't think an animal "rights" are in the Constiution. I mean we kill them. It's fun to shoot, and especially eat them. I don't deny that society is ful of a bunch of people looking to put others down, but something like a biblical law that goes into the state prohibiting people of the same sex to not marry is ludicrous. There is no "science" in marrying, there is in intercourse,though. Two quite different things. property rights, right? But oh no, the "cult" of gay people don't deserve respect.
Grow some nads eh? People should grow nads, after being oppressed? And may I ask why you might think that no respect should be due? Respect is a key factor of a civilized society. Everyone demands respect from you, and me, and pretty much every human being. Respect is one of the most important things in life. I mean, we're fighting to respect civil liberties and property rights, right?

Josh_LA
11-12-2008, 03:07 PM

Actually I agree, nobody's views should have anything to do with what's fair, religious or stupid.

heavenlyboy34
11-12-2008, 07:41 PM
libertarians?

you consider us a victim group? LOL! I prefer "vocal minority" or some such thing. :)