PDA

View Full Version : Hit Piece: Is Ron Paul Becoming More Unpopular By The Second?

LibertyEagle
09-08-2007, 06:33 AM
http://www.product-reviews.net/2007/09/08/is-ron-paul-becoming-more-unpopular-by-the-second/

beermotor
09-08-2007, 06:48 AM
That's a pretty weak hit piece, heh.

Kregener
09-08-2007, 07:26 AM
Just the opposite is true.

That guy is an idiot, his "piece" virtually screams it.

Shink
09-08-2007, 03:52 PM
Retarded. I'm sure that "ronpaulexposed.com" site is total trash as well.

Eli
09-08-2007, 09:18 PM
no name website wanting some visitors...nothing more

blazin_it_alwyz
09-08-2007, 10:02 PM
* Ron Paul believes in conspiracy theories.
He has disproved this on National TV, on fox no less. Try again.
* Ron Paul votes to protect constitutional rights of child predators instead of children rights.
The biggest spin factoid I have ever seen. Constitutional rights are Constitutional Rights. Children are already protected by the constitution, there is no need for children rights. Instead of supporting 6,000 rights bills (black rights, white rights, latin rights, children rights, rich rights, poor rights), you can instead support the Constitution, which protects all those rights.
* Ron Paul is a political opportunist.
Nice baseless facts.
* Ron Paul is a documented hypocrite.
Name the documents, stop with the yellow journalistm.
* Ron Paul thinks we’d be safer without the CIA.
Yes we would. They obviously didn't protect us from 9/11, why do we need them? You do not need a CIA to gather intelligence. Try again.
* He has said Iran has no military.
Wrong, try again. Watch his debate with Hannity after the Sep. 6th New Hampshire Debates.
* Paul has voted against funding our troops while in combat.
Instead of funding our troops, how about saving their lives and bringing them home?

American
09-08-2007, 11:14 PM
Is it me or does Liberty Eagle seem to find the most bullshit on Ron Paul I think out of anyone else on this board.

Maybe its me, I dont know.

DanConway
09-09-2007, 01:00 AM
"Ron Paul brings forth ideas concerning mortgages, businesses and loans insisting that those businesses that miscalculated risks should be liquidated leaving those that judge correctly to rake in the finance." --article

Yeah...isn't that what taking risks is? If you're right, you win, if you're wrong, you lose? Otherwise, in what sense is it risk?

"Personally, I don’t think this is fair and thankfully the harsh reality that he sees isn’t existent."

I'm currently reading Atlas Shrugged for the second time -- this sentence sounds like it could have come straight out of it. Yes, that "harsh reality" is reality.